• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking the floor podcast if you're into music

Comment

Dan Bongino

Thank me later.

Comment

Check out Archery Maniacs. I’m a co-host on there. We have a TBH Legend on there this coming Monday!!!

Comment

A fellow tbhr is apparently doing one now. I dont even really know what a podcast is so....?

Comment

I have listened to every podcast of "The Way I Heard It" by Mike Rowe. If any of you were/are Paul Harvey fans, it's a very similar format, and I think you will enjoy it.

Comment

JRE, Kifarucast, Gritty Bowmen, The Rich Outdoors, Nock On, And Jocko are my regulars. I ride in a work truck a lot and I don’t hardly listen to the radio anymore.

Comment

Joe Rogan Experience
                Meateater podcast
                Storm Water Creek podcast (this is done by some local Texas BHA members)
                End of the Line podcast
                Wired to Hunt

Comment

Lonestar outdoor show!! It is the best one it covers a huge range of material!!

Comment

My Aryan Princess. Motorcycle gang stuff. 6 part series.

Comment

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned. I don’t think I saw anyone mention serial, that one is worth a listen for sure.

And to all of you who mentioned last podcast on the left, thank you! I wasn’t familiar with that one but just listened to one of them, going to be a new regular for me I don’t remember the last time I laughed that much in a podcast.

D

Comment

Dark Secret Place with Brian Suits
                        Cable Smith's Show. Lone Star Outdoor Show (Y'all listen for my ad to begin airing on it in DFW 95.3 fm starting tomorrow)

Comment

I like Mike Rowe's The Way I heard it.
                          "A podcast for the inquisitive mind with a short attention span."

I like Jocko, but who has time to listen to 2-4 hour podcasts??

I like Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History. He really comes at things from a different angle. My impression is we don't have the same politics, but none the less interesting stuff.

Comment

I'm on the last episode of the Lewis "Chesty" Puller series on Jocko, episodes 121-123, and it is really a good series.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post

I like Jocko, but who has time to listen to 2-4 hour podcasts??
                              I don't listen to them all but I do it on the way to and from work. It might take several days to get through it but, it's a relaxing way to go in or go home.

Comment

Kifarucast is at the top of my list for outdoors podcasts.
                                I like scary stuff so I'll also listen to
                                The simply scary podcast
                                The no sleep podcast
                                A good one lately I listened too was called "the white vault"

Comment

Working...
                                X