For those that have called 'FrontLineMedicalDoctors'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that have called 'FrontLineMedicalDoctors'

What did you get from them and what did it cost? My wife wants to call them and get some ivermectin pills just in case one of us gets Covid. I use the pour on for my cattle so i figured we were covered. She wants pills.

So... If she calls, will they write her a prescription for pills and call it in to the local pharmacy?

Thanks.

In for the answer.................

Comment

I’ve posted several times already but you can use push health app. Cost up to $64.99

No call or video chat needed. Request ivermectin and it matches you to a doc that will prescribe and you get notified that your script was filled.

Very little personal info needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        I’ve posted several times already but you can use push health app. Cost up to $64.99

No call or video chat needed. Request ivermectin and it matches you to a doc that will prescribe and you get notified that your script was filled.

Very little personal info needed.

I downloaded the push health app and tried to sign up but was rejected. It said that I had to have a doctor referral in order to sign up.

Comment

Thanks Wes. I thought I remembered seeing that but couldn't remember enough to find it.

Comment

Been thinking of doing the same thing, would be more comfortable with pills than apple flavored paste, but the biggest thing for me is hitting it faster with less delay if I already have the goods on hand.

Comment

tag

Comment

Isnt it sold at tractor supply?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  I downloaded the push health app and tried to sign up but was rejected. It said that I had to have a doctor referral in order to sign up.

Try it from the site https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ivermectin

Comment

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
                    Isnt it sold at tractor supply?
                    I've never seen the pills there, but yes.
                    People must be gobbling this stuff up lol.
                    The Mineola TSC, went from fully stocked 3 weeks ago, to bare shelves the end of last week.
                    This morning they had shelves packed with every brand and kind.
                    Curious to see how fast this batch goes.
                    Stuff will probably be worth a $100 a tube before long, script only, or pulled altogether.
                    If it starts gaining traction as a preventive/treatment I can't see the tards letting this slide.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                      Try it from the site https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ivermectin

I gave them a go and paid my $65, will report back with results.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        I gave them a go and paid my $65, will report back with results.
                        Got a text that my prescription was approved and sent to pharmacy already. I requested Ivermectin for prophylactic use and HCQ for inevitable infection, doc only wrote me for Ivermectin.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                          What did you get from them and what did it cost? My wife wants to call them and get some ivermectin pills just in case one of us gets Covid. I use the pour on for my cattle so i figured we were covered. She wants pills.

So... If she calls, will they write her a prescription for pills and call it in to the local pharmacy?

Thanks.
                          My son had Covid and called Frontline. They had a video visit with him and they called in Ivermectin pills to a pharmacy. A month later my wife called in and did the same thing and got it as a preventative. They also prescribed HCQ and Budesonide as well. We have them in our cabinet ready to kick the Chy-na virus if it comes knocking.

The pushhealth website sounds like its good too especially if no visit is required. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                            My son had Covid and called Frontline. They had a video visit with him and they called in Ivermectin pills to a pharmacy. A month later my wife called in and did the same thing and got it as a preventative. They also prescribed HCQ and Budesonide as well. We have them in our cabinet ready to kick the Chy-na virus if it comes knocking.

The pushhealth website sounds like its good too especially if no visit is required. Good luck.
                            How much did they charge for the "visit"? Push was $65 and just filled out their minimal form.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              I've never seen the pills there, but yes.
                              People must be gobbling this stuff up lol.
                              The Mineola TSC, went from fully stocked 3 weeks ago, to bare shelves the end of last week.
                              This morning they had shelves packed with every brand and kind.
                              Curious to see how fast this batch goes.
                              Stuff will probably be worth a $100 a tube before long, script only, or pulled altogether.
                              If it starts gaining traction as a preventive/treatment I can't see the tards letting this slide.

Apple flavor? Love some apples.

Comment

Working...
                              X