Raise that flag! “Panchos”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raise that flag! “Panchos”

We were just talking about Panchos tonight. My soon to be 20 year old son does not remember going there. He was only about a year old the last time we went there. When was the last time you raised the flag and what was your favorite item?

It’s kinda like the Long John Silver thread. You could get a craving for Panchos and shortly after going you regret it!

Last time I was there it was probably 1995-1996
    Did they go out of business? Haven’t seen one in a long time

Comment

Endless sopapillas.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Last time I was there it was probably 1995-1996
        Did they go out of business? Haven’t seen one in a long time
        There is still one on Jacksboro Highway 199 in Fort Worth.

Comment

My sports teams use to go there all the time in the mid 90's during tournaments. I guess the parents could feed alot of kids cheaply.... I hate that place LOL

Comment

I remember eating their tacos early one afternoon and then still being able to taste them much later that same day. Brushing your teeth afterwards didn’t stop all that heavy onion flavor from lingering.

Comment

One still in Humble .

Comment

I still eat at the one in Humble about once a year. I regret it every time. Having a short term memory sucks.

Comment

Valentine’s Day 2020, I treated Jennie to a gourmet lunch!

It’s never to early to introduce your grandkids to the deliciousness of Panchos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I still eat at the one in Humble about once a year. I regret it every time. Having a short term memory sucks.
                    i dont think its that

Comment

Back in the day I could wade through some Panchos. I might try it again if there was one in my area.

Comment

Very early 1990’s in Austin. Sunday lunch cure from the Saturday night drinking excursions. Vitamin G at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Valentine’s Day 2020, I treated Jennie to a gourmet lunch!

It’s never to early to introduce your grandkids to the deliciousness of Panchos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Looks like yall were the only ones there

Comment

I grew up with a nearby Pancho’s. When my mother didn’t feel like cooking, we’d pick up tacos-to-go. 10 for a dollar. It was a big treat to eat inside the Pancho’s. As has been mentioned, the sopapillas were great, with butter and lots of honey. It’s been a few years since I’ve raised the flag.

Comment

Been probably 20 plus years since I have had Panchos. Man, I used to hurt myself in there. Need to stock up on toilet paper and try it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X