Best cellular game camera for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cellular game camera for the money

I have a Muddy VRZ cellular camera that is absolute trash. It randomly quit working in September and have been talking with muddy ever since then. Finally they send me a new camera and now this one does not work either. So with that being said, I sent them a message of how I felt and I am ready to just move on and buy a different brand. What do y’all recommend getting for a cellular camera that is reliable and will not break the bank.

PS- if you do not like cellular cameras there’s no need to reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tactacam

Comment

Opinions are like buttholes. We all have one, and they all stink. In the trailcam group I’m in on FB, the “gold standard” for cell cams is Spartan. From personal experience of 10 years using Spartans or their predecessors when I do have to replace my 3g Spartans, it will be with 4g Spartans. In 10 years, I’ve had no problem and see absolutely no reason to change.

Comment

My covert works flawless. I want to get a few more

Comment

Easily Tactacam Reveal

Comment

I have a couple Coverts that have worked flawlessly for a couple years. Also have a Browning Defender Scout Pro for about nine months and have not had any issues with it. Still running on the original set of lithium batteries.

However, I just bought a couple Tactacam's to give them a try.

Comment

Covert has been bulletproof for me. Their customer service has been great too.

Comment

Coverts have been great for me. Regardless of what you chooses, you’ve gotta be smarter than the camera.

Comment

Thanks for yalls input. Which Coverts are yall using?

Comment

Originally posted by mission_shooter View Post
                    Thanks for yalls input. Which Coverts are yall using?

Code black here but they’ve got new versions I haven’t tried. 9 code blacks running 24/7/365

Comment

I have ran Coverts for YEARS….and still run a few. They are pretty good. I think their CS has started going down hill since Feradyne bought them out. Just my opinion. I’m real impressed with the Tactacam pics after running them for a year. Waaay better pics. And they are budget friendly. Plans cost more…and you only have 1 year of warranty versus 2 with Covert. But you can buy 2 Tactacams for the cost of 1 Covert….just my .02

Comment

Spartan

Comment

Tactacam reveal has worked flawless for me.

Comment

Tagging this for later. Planning on switching to a cellular camera this fall.

Comment

Anybody want a Spartan cam Verizon 4g, I have 3 brand new ones. 2 have never been out of the box and 1 i took out to see if it would get service at my stands. Only reason Im getting rid of them is because they dont get cell service in my creek bottom.

Im going back with Spartan ATT. Spartan has been the best for everyone I hunt with.

Comment

Working...
                              X