Electric Pressure Washer Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Pressure Washer Suggestions

I have an old 1300 PSI electric pressure washed I got from my FIL when he passed. It seems to work ok for what it is. Connections aren't tight but it works.

I figured to upgrade. maybe to a 2000 PSI electric. I don't need to clean stuff a way from the house.

I bought a GreenWorks 2000 PSI yesterday and ran it side by side the 1300 PSI machine.

the GreenWorks ran OK for a bit then seemed to go into 75% power mode. Was not impressed. It is going back to Lowes.

So, other than GreenWorks, What brand do you like at around 2000 PSI.

thanx,

I have the 2000 greenworks and have been pleased. The twirling turbo nozzle will get it done.

I havent noticed it loose pressure when the hose bib is on 100%

Comment

I've got a Ryobi 1900 psi that I've been happy with. I had to run all the air bubbles out of the water hose the first time, but since then it's worked fine.

Comment

I bought the Sun Joe below in 2017 and it has been a great machine.....It's done everything I have asked of it that my gas Generac of the same PSI used to do. I wouldn't hesitate to buy Sun Joe again

Comment

Just purchased a Stihl 1800-2000 psi model.
          So far I'm liking it.

Comment

bought my brother a sun joe and he seems to like it and it works good. Use it to wash the boat and concrete.

Comment

Costco has the husqvarna 2k psi electric for $149 until the 20th. Haven’t used mine yet but reviews I read/watched looked good except for the crappy hose that’s included with most pressure washers.

Comment

Working...
              X