Going prices on 2-3” level install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going prices on 2-3” level install

Looking at getting a leveling kit on my 2020 Silverado 1500 4x4. 2-3” so figure I only have to bring up the front. What’s the best bang for the buck and safe? Shops between Dallas to Tyler that are recommended. Not in a hurry to get it done but needing to get things lined out.

Myself, 2021. If front only, thinking about Bilstein 5100's, like I did on my f-150.

Comment

Had BigTex in Kingwood put one on my 2017 Silverado and was $400 with alignment

Comment

$500-$600 ish.

Comment

Highly recommend a drop bracket lift as opposed to reducing your suspension travel with a level kit aka “spacers”.

Comment

Bilstein 5100's will do the trick and ride well if your just raising the front a couple inches. It's better than just using a spacer.. I think I had about $400 in mine with alignment when I leveled my last F150.

Comment

I'd go with smaller tires on the front or bigger tires on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Runners in the front, Mudders in the rear! Is this coming back along with the mullet?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                  Runners in the front, Mudders in the rear! Is this coming back along with the mullet?
                  Yep! City on the front... country in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                    It's better than the Carolina lean that seems to have made its way here

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      LOL

Not going to happen on this truck, but in High School I ran my trucks that way since all of them was 2wd. Not going to do that on my 4x4.

Comment

If you can change a tire, you can install a leveling kit. Easy-peasy

Comment

Bilstein 5100s. Your truck will drive better with the bilsteins too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just the front, having a shop toss in a cheap sub $100 spacer kit and do an alignment expect to be charged 250-300
                            Will lift it fine and be safe up to about 2.5" it will ride a little rougher than having a shop do a $500-$1000 coilover lift install.

Comment

Working...
                            X