Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had the flu over last few months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had the flu over last few months?

I’m sure there are some out there, but I haven’t heard of a single person getting the flu.

The flu has been miraculously eradicated from the face of the earth. The only ailment a person can get now is Covid-19...........

Comment

Out of the tons of people I know, I have not even heard of a friend of a friend of a cousin's uncle getting it.

Comment

What’s the flu?

lol

Comment

It ran it’s course through our house. I was the only lucky one to avoid it. I live in West Texas where the COVID isn’t, though. Haha

Comment

Social distancing, masks, frequent hand sanitation, few large public gatherings, limited travel the general public practicing better infection control process...believe it or not it works. Covid is much more communicable than the flu. Because much of the general public has become so much more cautious we have are on pace to have the lowest recorded number of flu cases ever. Regardless if we like the measures the govt has put in place or even follow them for that matter...they are effective.

Comment

Not many in the hospitals. Wearing masks, social distancing and good hygiene has eradicated it miraculously. Not sure they test many people for it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                Social distancing, masks, frequent hand sanitation, few large public gatherings, limited travel the general public practicing better infection control process...believe it or not it works. Covid is much more communicable than the flu. Because much of the general public has become so much more cautious we have are on pace to have the lowest recorded number of flu cases ever. Regardless if we like the measures the govt has put in place or even follow them for that matter...they are effective.
                LOL ok

Or

They are not testing for the Flu

Comment

LOL

And actually did hear of A flu case last week.

Comment

I tested positive for Flu on 1/26. Dr did Covid test before he would test me for the Flu, covid test was negative. Dr. wouldn’t tell how many cases he had seen this flu season.

Comment

Not a single one.

Comment

They don't get paid $1,500 each for a flu test so they only test what they get paid for. Covide-19

Comment

Nobody died of natural causes either.

Comment

Only the kung flu now

Comment

I agree. Common viral and bacterial infection rates, as a whole (exception: Covid-19 for whatever reasons you want to believe), have been down.....especially in populations of individuals that have been strictly following the procedures you listed. Some may not want to hear that, but it's true.

To the OP: We had a coworker out 2 weeks recently with the flu. They were pretty ill from it, too. Only case that I have heard of as of recent.

Comment

Working...
                              X