Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some .30 cal bullets that you don't need anymore

Comment

Anyone have any R19 they would part with. I'll trade my firstborn son. He's only 46 and don't eat much........

Comment

If anyone needs 243 or 30-06 brass shoot me a pm.

Comment

Anyone need .44 mag/357 Mag components? I'd trade for 357 Maximum or 5.56 stuff of equal value.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Anyone need .44 mag/357 Mag components? I'd trade for 357 Maximum or 5.56 stuff of equal value.

I'm a .44 man. What do you have?

Comment

BT, I'll get a complete list of it this afternoon. I have it from dies, to cases (used and new) as well as bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                BT, I'll get a complete list of it this afternoon. I have it from dies, to cases (used and new) as well as bullets.
                Shoot me a list to.

Comment

I have a couple of reloading scales. This one is an Ohaus, and it's probably old enough to be made in USA. It looks like a 10-10 model, though I don't see it labeled with a model number. I need to search my PMs someone was interested in one of them so they have first dibs.
                  It looks like they are selling for $100-$197 on eBay. I'll take $75 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    I have a couple of reloading scales. This one is an Ohaus, and it's probably old enough to be made in USA. I need to search my PMs someone was interested in one of them so they have first dibs.

Put in next

Comment

Bausch and Lombard 15 to 60 power, 60mm telescope / spotting scope. Only used a couple of times. The receipt is still in the box, I paid $179.95, I'll sell for $75.
                      Attached Files

Comment

44 Rem Mag stuff.

Lee carbide die set (no shells holder), Redding prifile crimp die.

@ 315 caes, most already used (but good), 45 pre-primed- never used.

@100 Hornady 245gn XTP bullets, @140 245gn lead bullets SWC

Factory shells, 10 Hornady 200gn JHP/XTP, 12 Federal 180 JHP

$150, that sound fair?

Comment

Oh, the 44 mag was kicked out the door. 357 Maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                            Put in next
                            It's yours if you want it. Shoot me a PM with your address.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              It's yours if you want it. Shoot me a PM with your address.

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Sent
                                I haven't heard back lately, did you want the scale?

Comment

Working...
                                X