Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cellular game cameras ... which one to buy ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with the cheaper Covert Scouting cameras? Was looking at these

Comment

I just bought a Spartan, so far so good. Only had it out about a week, no false pics, easy to set up. My only complaint is the low resolution on the pics. They sell a HD plan upgrade, but i doubt i upgrade. Even though the pics are grainy, i can see what i need to

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        I just bought a Spartan, so far so good. Only had it out about a week, no false pics, easy to set up. My only complaint is the low resolution on the pics. They sell a HD plan upgrade, but i doubt i upgrade. Even though the pics are grainy, i can see what i need to
        Are you using the app? Spartan’s have the best cell images in the business, no need for HD pics. Which Spartan camera are you running?

Comment

Spartan is in the process of releasing their data bundling program. Should save users with multiple cameras some $ every month.

Spartan Camera is the most sophisticated wireless scouting camera solution. You don't have to be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just bought the Covert E2 off amazon for $119 (AT&T) hopefully it'll be as reliable as it sounds like the more expensive coverts are.

Comment

We use the Arlo Go camera with ATT cell card. Works great. Use the app to view videos and only download the ones I want. It’s easy. Cameras are expensive but they have lasted me 2.5 years so far and I’ve only had to replace a couple connection cords here and there. The draw back was their solar panel just doesn’t keep up with the number of deer activity so we created a battery backup with solar charger in an ammo can. Works like a charm.

Also you can live stream. Simply hit live on the app and you can see what’s there at that instant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Arlo setup looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                  That Arlo setup looks awesome!

Thanks. Here is another closer pic. The solar panel they sell couldn’t keep up so a guy in my office designed this. Works like a charm. I have 8 of these around the ranch and 4 around the house for security.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Thanks. Here is another closer pic. The solar panel they sell couldn’t keep up so a guy in my office designed this. Works like a charm. I have 8 of these around the ranch and 4 around the house for security.

that is slick as whale s...

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      that is slick as whale s...

Thanks Mitch. I’m sure it could be used for all cameras.

Comment

Working...
                      X