Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Covid question for y’all that has had it .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
    I don’t think I ever had blood clots when I had COVID back in February. But I was coughing up blood from all the coughing, due to pneumonia. My dr prescribed some baby aspirin to prevent blood clots. I started taking them on day 3 and took them until all symptoms were gone.

The clots are almost a year are post Covid .

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
      I don’t think I ever had blood clots when I had COVID back in February. But I was coughing up blood from all the coughing, due to pneumonia. My dr prescribed some baby aspirin to prevent blood clots. I started taking them on day 3 and took them until all symptoms were gone.
      Maybe need to stay on the baby aspirin…

Comment

It’s a Well known, common problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Well it is a “manufactured” bioweapon straight out of china, not surprising. My neighbor (70yrs old), just got out of the hospital after having surgery for blood clots in his lungs, from complications of the china-virus.
          But it’s just the flu…..

Comment

Her Dr is saying its a side effect from one of her other medications she is taking .

Comment

I did a month out of the hospital with Covid. Had to go to the ER and the doc told me I had one blood clot thar had broke into three. I don't know how he knew that.

Spent six months on blood thinners (Xarelto) and havent had any issues since.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                I did a month out of the hospital with Covid. Had to go to the ER and the doc told me I had one blood clot thar had broke into three. I don't know how he knew that.

Spent six months on blood thinners (Xarelto) and havent had any issues since.

Thanks for the info .

Comment

Start taking baby asprin every morning with your daily supplements is what was suggested to me

Comment

Got a Covid question for y’all that has had it .

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                    The only people that I know that have had issues with blood clots are those people that took one of the so-called Vaccines.

Blood clots have been a known potential issue from Covid for probably a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Roscoe; 07-08-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X