Clear All

This ump want to be part of the game.

Comment

Go dawgs

Comment

Dawgs gotta eat

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Bednar was doing that. That kid that pitched last night was strutting around the mound dancing after every strike. Then he did the sheathing of a sword. They were all chirping alot. Faltine chirped back a couple of times. My not being too fond of them goes back to football in the 90s. No big deal......I just don't have to pull for them.
          I was just asking, I forgot about the “horns down”…..lol. That’s kind of a self inflicted disrespect, due to that whiny little ***** football coach y’all suffered through.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, obviously vandy is good and has solid arms but personally they do not impress me in any other part of their game from what I’ve seen at the series

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              I was just asking, I forgot about the “horns down”…..lol. That’s kind of a self inflicted disrespect, due to that whiny little ***** football coach y’all suffered through.
              That whiney ***** coach they had was their second best coach in 40 years!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

Comment

Negative.

Speaking of Karen being incorrect.....Bednar is going on 3 days rest. Rocker on 4. You were wrong. Stop the ****ing presses....El General was wrong. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  The guy that did the sword thing was UVA.

I ain’t never wrong.

Comment

I was rooting for the sips against state but here in the finals, they are the better team, especially on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Nah. People been doing that for 50 years or more.

Comment

State got to the Rocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Lol. Nah. Akers.

Y'all only had two good ones in the same time frame.

That and this is a baseball thread. Texas is vastly superior to OUsucks both now and throughout history. Two of the three greatest coaches of all time.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-30-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

You’re right I forgot how much he and horn has sucked…

Comment

On the road. Score and Inning?

Comment

Nah. People been doing that for 50 years or more.
                                But his “crying about it” made it a 15 yard penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X