2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Smart move by Vandy. I can't imagine any athletes or coach's putting their personal peference over their teams success. If they didn't get vaccinated they should not be allowed to make the trip.
    Dumb...

Comment

I love my pack and root for them to win every game but never have i wanted them to win more than today. Gotta score to win anyway.

Comment

Smart move by Vandy. I can't imagine any athletes or coach's putting their personal peference over their teams success. If they didn't get vaccinated they should not be allowed to make the trip.
        You and I will just have to agree to disagree!

NCState has to figure out how to manufacture a run or two........no easy task against Vandy's top 2.

Rwc

Comment

Not a bad game from Payne.

Comment

Score?

Comment

3-1 Vandy top of 6. Vandy’s bats seem to be warming up.

Comment

Eff Vandy and their chicken **** coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                  I love my pack and root for them to win every game but never have i wanted them to win more than today. Gotta score to win anyway.
                  we all got your back brother and pulling hard for the Pack well except for RLB who's an SEC Homer and fan of the "whistler"

Geaux Pack Geaux !!!

Helluva job by Payne, dude gave it his all for 5.0 innings and surrendered 0 earned runs

Comment

If Texas takes two and then wins #7 there will be no asterisk by it. Lol.

Go Pack.

Is the lanky left handed closer with the team?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If everyone on Vandy is vaccinated, what are they concerned about someone on the other team having Covid for? Isn't that the point of vaccinations.

I don't walk around scared that I'm going to catch polio from the guy next to me at the grocery store.

Comment

Not a clean slide.

Comment

Burnt - yep there will always be a ? for college baseball fans. And No - Justice is not one of the 4 pitchers that are out there today. NC has a pitcher only swinging the bat- half the field playing out of position. I think they only have 4 starters on the field. They have players borrowing gear to play. Will always be a ? if NC does not advance
                          Last edited by glen; 06-25-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                            If everyone on Vandy is vaccinated, what are they concerned about someone on the other team having Covid for? Isn't that the point of vaccinations.

I don't walk around scared that I'm going to catch polio from the guy next to me at the grocery store.
                            I heard some crap about the vaccine not keeping you from getting it. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I heard some crap about the vaccine not keeping you from getting it. [emoji15]

Blasphemy!

Comment

I hope NC State and the Horns make it to the Championship so me and Baby GClyde can get some good **** talking going on in here.

Anyone know a way to get the Miss St starting pitcher a positive Covid Test?

Comment

Working...
                                X