2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
    So far I’m hearing our closer and 2nd baseman did not show up to the stadium with the team
    They better not be holding kids out over that horse ****. I don't know why they'd even test them.

Comment

Miss State more than likely going with their #3 starter per Craig Way.

This whole 6 days rest has me baffled. The championship series starts Monday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-25-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        They better not be holding kids out over that horse ****. I don't know why they'd even test them.
        I was told the 2nd baseman is out for the rest of the tourney and closer down till Monday. I’m assuming they were rooming together and 2nd tested positive and closer down due to contact.
        Apparently the 2nd baseman told the tester lady to “f off do it again”
        Last edited by Gclyde12; 06-25-2021, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Man that is terrible for those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Man that is terrible for those guys.

It’s chicken****, is what it is. It’s a shame there’s no one at the NCAA with enough backbone to stand up on these kids behalf and make a decision. If nothing else let the opposing team take a vote, I guarantee you they would let them play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Not a good sign, Dugouts are essentially empty and pitchers have stopped warning up…something is up.

Edit: game officially in a holding pattern due to health and safety protocol

Vandy may be about to waltz into the final with a fresh staff.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 06-25-2021, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Ncaa better nut up and make a good decision here.

Comment

What a load of crap.

Comment

This is not fair to these kids.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      This is not fair to these kids.

Or the other side of the bracket. Rocker is supposed to pitch today.

Comment

Who knows what happens here but if they DQ the pack which would be Bs they should just let miss st in the finals and make vandy and Texas play since they both have a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Or the other side of the bracket. Rocker is supposed to pitch today.

What does the other side of the bracket have to do with this situation. If anyone on that side is scared to face rocker or lieter and win, can you really say you beat vandy at their best? I want the national championship series to be both teams best against eachother.

What would be a real disaster is miss st have someone test positive.

Comment

The other side of the bracket is using it's starters making them unavailable for the championship series.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                              What does the other side of the bracket have to do with this situation. If anyone on that side is scared to face rocker or lieter and win, can you really say you beat vandy at their best? I want the national championship series to be both teams best against eachother.

What would be a real disaster is miss st have someone test positive.

My point is Vandy shouldn’t get an auto bid

They’ll play at 2:07

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                The other side of the bracket is using it's starters making them unavailable for the championship series.

This is why i think if they bounce the pack, Texas and vandy should play. Miss st is 2-0 and earned the buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X