Anyone went Marlin Fishing in Cabo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone went Marlin Fishing in Cabo?

We are headed down 7/5-7/9. Myself, 2 buddies, and our wives. Would like to marlin fish while there. Wanted to Ck and see if anyone here had been and had a good recommendation? Thanks in advance!

I went with Redrum and would again.

Comment

Cabo Texas Star, tell Roy hello

Comment

Went in Nov 2020 and caught a bunch of Mahi Mahi and a blue Marlin with Pisces Fishing Group. Good rates and they took care of everything except the fishing license which you get at the dock.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          Went in Nov 2020 and caught a bunch of Mahi Mahi and a blue Marlin with Pisces Fishing Group. Good rates and they took care of everything except the fishing license which you get at the dock.
          How much was fishing license? Is it a pain to get there at dock? I've heard some jazz on long waits

Comment

Originally posted by hweissert View Post
            How much was fishing license? Is it a pain to get there at dock? I've heard some jazz on long waits
            I think it was $16 and it took 10 minutes for 3 of us. Just make sure to have cash. There are charters that will take care of the license for you. Just make sure if it is included or not.

Comment

Here's one of the Mahi Mahi with a friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by hweissert View Post
                I paid for my license when I booked with Redrum from my house. They had us covered when we showed up. Only thing I had to do was walk next door and buy some beer fore we got on the boat. They provided lunch and cold water.

Comment

RedRum if wanting a big boat

For a panga look for Felipe Mayo Justo or El Jefe on FB.
                  Last edited by Crazzy; 06-24-2021, 01:52 PM. Reason: forgot words

Comment

Son in law caught a Marlin there 6 weeks ago, “white Marlin?” I don’t know with who though

Comment

My buddy at work just got back today. He said he just walked down to the Marina and asked. Some guy took them out on a 38' boat and they caught 2 marlin in 2 hours. Turned around after they each caught one and called it a day. Not the preferred method but you can get a deal if you just show up and ask/haggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                        I paid for my license when I booked with Redrum from my house. They had us covered when we showed up. Only thing I had to do was walk next door and buy some beer fore we got on the boat. They provided lunch and cold water.
                        Same for us.

Showed up, got on boat and left

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t let someone talk you into mounting one. Mucho dinero.

Comment

I did back in 2013 and went with Minerva’s Baja Tackle and they were first class, worked their tail off. We hooked 4 marlin and landed 3, and a few small Dorado and Tuna. The Marlin were a blast but will flat wear you out. I highly recommend those guys. Good luck on your trip.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Redrum did a great job for us last week. Hooked up to 11-12 striped marlin, and landed 4. They provide lunch, water, & other beverages, but you have to provide the beer. Planning on going back with them this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X