Meopta Optika 6 reviews needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Who is that guy? 100,000 rounds on a 6.5 creed tikka…. That’s either impressive or he’s full of it.

His review was heavily opinionated but good. But we are all pretty opinionated
    Last edited by trophy8; 06-19-2021, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Who is that guy? 100,000 rounds on a 6.5 creed tikka…. That’s either impressive or he’s full of it.

His review was heavily opinionated but good. But we are all pretty opinionated
      He is well regarded over there. Does it for a living kinda thing. He's the real deal as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        He is well regarded over there. Does it for a living kinda thing. He's the real deal as far as I can tell.
        I read through a bunch of his stuff. Dude loves him some SWFA over everything else on the market in any price range. Mind boggling haha.

Thanks for the link. He had some great info. If I see the same things he did, I’ll own another.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
          Anyone have a lead on a good place to purchase Meopta rifle scopes? I think I am going to get one for my new Bergara .308

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I put the Meopro Optika5 on my M1a, (4-20x50)

purchased it at Fehner & Son in Gonzales.

$459.00

just sighted it in yesterday, great value imo.
          Last edited by stickerpatch59; 06-19-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

That Optika5 should serve your needs on your M1A. A lower profile scope over the Optika6 and much lighter. Did you go with the 4-20 or were you lucky enough to find a different mag setting? I have been helping guys search for the 3-15 and 2-10's but right now they are sold out with backorders. I think guys are finally seeing that Meopta scopes carry a lot of value, quality for the price. Any questions let me know. I look forward to reading range reports in the near future.

Comment

Matt, what was your opinion on the Optika 6? I’m leaning towards buying one for my 300wm. Found some at a pretty price.

Comment

nice

If you found an Optika6 with the reticle you want, buy it. They do not seem to last long. It will be right at home on your .300 WinMag.

Comment

I haven’t shot it much at all. Been busy with other rifles.

My initial thoughts are the glass is very good for the money. I haven’t used it in low light yet. The turrets are junk. I got capped ones. Didn’t expect much but they aren’t very positive clicks. Almost hard to tell what adjustment I’ve made. They are also heavy which I knew. Don’t plan on target shooting with it, just point and shoot and I think it’s worth that. It’s a backup backup gun for me. Again, limited use. These are my thoughts

Comment

Well, let us know what you think about it after you used it. Inquiring minds wanna know…

Comment

Working...
                    X