Stolen Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
    Wow, guess cops are working! And yes I'm being sarcastic. Unlike some think according to some recent posts. Glad it was recovered.
    Cops are always working. Its the DAs and judges that are the problem.

Comment

Why is it still not challenging enough to steal a vehicle? Or am I naive to the abilities of the scums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to the Blues. BTW, they are always working for you and I.

Comment

Youngest sister goes to the Planet Fitness in Pasadena. She’s been going for the last 4 months.

Goes to locker room and changes. Leaves bag with keys to Jeep and change of clothes in locker room. She gets done working out, goes to locker room, lock is missing, bag is gone.
          She goes outside and Jeep is gone.

She calls my other sister and asks what she should do. Call 911 dummy is what older sister tells her.Little sister is on phone with 911, older sister calls me. I ask if there is a tracker like on star.

Older sister text messages little sister. Little sister checks it and it pings to address given. Stationary. Little sister tells 911 operators vehicle is pinged.

Dispatch tells her she can’t do anything until report is filed. Older sister is 20 miles away at the time. Hauls tail to address.

In mean time, police get to gym and meet with little sister. Take report. HPD responds to area.

Older sister had already made a couple passes through the hood. She said it looked like training day. On one of her last passes she sees a Jeep same color with a Deebo looking gent getting out of passenger side.

Older sister can not confirm LP, but calls 911 anyway.
          Jeep drives off and sister loses it in traffic. While trying to catch up with it, older sister sees HPD at gas station pulling up.

Older sister stops and visits with officer and informs him what little she knows. He was sent to the area in regards to Jeep. Told her he’s waiting for other units to arrive.

Other units advise on radio while older sister is talking to officer that they have Jeep in sight. Felony stop conducted, 2 females arrested with various purses, ID’s, and misc. clothing.

Very relieved! Little sister was torn up pretty bad. Her first vehicle. Her dream vehicle.

Unsure if there is any damage to it. Older sister is still on scene with HPD waiting for vehicle to be released. Little sister is stuck at gym with no ride.

I appreciate y’all!

Comment

So one of the pos beeches was scouting the gym and dressing room.

I hate thieves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dang! I'm glad it was recovered.

Comment

Should have video of the thief in the gym.
                Glad she got her ride back

Comment

I hate a thief! Hope the keeps still in good shape.

Comment

I love a happy ending!!!!

I just wish those worthless thieves would have to do more time than I think they will!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad to hear this! Perp should be hung from nearest light pole!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                        Youngest sister goes to the Planet Fitness in Pasadena. She’s been going for the last 4 months.

Goes to locker room and changes. Leaves bag with keys to Jeep and change of clothes in locker room. She gets done working out, goes to locker room, lock is missing, bag is gone.
                        She goes outside and Jeep is gone.

She calls my other sister and asks what she should do. Call 911 dummy is what older sister tells her.Little sister is on phone with 911, older sister calls me. I ask if there is a tracker like on star.

Older sister text messages little sister. Little sister checks it and it pings to address given. Stationary. Little sister tells 911 operators vehicle is pinged.

Dispatch tells her she can’t do anything until report is filed. Older sister is 20 miles away at the time. Hauls tail to address.

In mean time, police get to gym and meet with little sister. Take report. HPD responds to area.

Older sister had already made a couple passes through the hood. She said it looked like training day. On one of her last passes she sees a Jeep same color with a Deebo looking gent getting out of passenger side.

Older sister can not confirm LP, but calls 911 anyway.
                        Jeep drives off and sister loses it in traffic. While trying to catch up with it, older sister sees HPD at gas station pulling up.

Older sister stops and visits with officer and informs him what little she knows. He was sent to the area in regards to Jeep. Told her he’s waiting for other units to arrive.

Other units advise on radio while older sister is talking to officer that they have Jeep in sight. Felony stop conducted, 2 females arrested with various purses, ID’s, and misc. clothing.

Very relieved! Little sister was torn up pretty bad. Her first vehicle. Her dream vehicle.

Unsure if there is any damage to it. Older sister is still on scene with HPD waiting for vehicle to be released. Little sister is stuck at gym with no ride.

I appreciate y’all!
                        Was it OnStar she has?

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                          Was it OnStar she has?
                          Probably UCONNECT. Pretty sure OnStar isn’t available on Jeeps.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                            Was it OnStar she has?
                            I wouldnt take onstar on a vehicle if it was free!

Glad yall got the ride back!

Comment

Glad she got the jeep back

Doubt anything happens to the perps but hope they get some jail time

Comment

Glad to hear that it was a good ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X