Fishing Recommendations in Venice, Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Recommendations in Venice, Louisiana

Looking to book a fishing trip in Venice, Louisiana towards the end of October. Details below.

Ideal place would offer:
    - Bay fishing
    - Lodging and meals included
    - Accommodations for 8 to 10 people
    - 2 to 3 boats to comfortably fish 8 to 10 people

If you are looking for something nice the Woodford Plantation is a neat place with some great food. They have a few guides they use and we have always had a great time.

Comment

The only Charter I know in Venice is run by Mike Frenette

The problem is he stays booked due most in part to Bill Dance using his service on Bill Dance Salt-water.

I'll say this. I've met him a few times when I still lived in Louisiana and he is a super nice guy. Glad to chat with you about anything to do with fishing.

The first time I met him I was in a fishing and tackle store in Metairie LA, Chags. He was visiting and we ended up with a conversation about bait-casters.

Well check out his site and see if you can find an opening with his Charter Service.

Comment

Cajun Fishing Adventures in Buras checks all of those boxes.

Comment

Check Venice Fishing Lodge.... If I was back home I'd hook you up.... I grew up fishing those waters

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Paradise Plus Guide Service. Ask for Anthony. I think they can handle up to 30 people. We are headed there (again) in a couple weeks. Should be my 8th or 9th trip with them. Quite a few TBHers have gone there as well. Nice lodge, great food, great people. We have always caught tons of fish and the kids really love it too!

Comment

Call Captain Brian Sherman at kayak Venice.
              He has all kinds of trips available.
              Great guy and he definitely knows how to catch fish.
              He can take care of any number.
              Tell him Dale Allard sent you
              Good luck
              Don’t fish Venice with any guides that don’t use live bait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                Check Venice Fishing Lodge....
                Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

^^^This^^^

Comment

Originally posted by medicineman View Post
                  Don’t fish Venice with any guides that don’t use live bait!!!
                  Why? The only time I’ve been there we wore ourselves out catching reds on fly rods. None of them feathers were still living.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Paradise Plus Guide Service. Ask for Anthony. I think they can handle up to 30 people. We are headed there (again) in a couple weeks. Should be my 8th or 9th trip with them. Quite a few TBHers have gone there as well. Nice lodge, great food, great people. We have always caught tons of fish and the kids really love it too!
                    ^^^^^ close thread!

Comment

tagged

Comment

Go to golden Meadow/leeville area. Call my boys Capt Troy Robichaux and Capt Roger Dowdy of 4 horseman tackle. Have them set you up for a stay at the lodge in leeville. They are killing the trout and reds right now, full boat limits daily. They are some of the best in Biz hands down.
                        Capt Troy Robichaux- 985-696-4621
                        Capt Roger Dowdy- 985-258-4929
                        Tell them Remmy sent ya if you call them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                          Oscar’s post pushed me over the edge!! We’re headed there the 27th to fish 28-29 and come home the 30th for a late birthday present! Been saying for 30 years I was gonna take dad to do that and never have!!

Comment

Working...
                          X