Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keller, Wataga, Southlake, storm rotaion coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter's family is right on track just south of Keller main. And north of Watagua. They hunkered up right now.

Skirting us to the North here in Colleyville.

Hail up to 3” reported
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 04-28-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Missed us in NRH. Been a really bad day so I'm glad it skirted us. I can't handle much more (today anyway).

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Tornado warning is cancelled for now. Hail still coming down in places.

Also looks like another squall line out west moving this way. Could be here later tonight.

Comment

Nader sirens were going off for a while here in NRH, but it went north of us. Didn't even get a drop of rain...

Comment

We got hammered with hail here in Southlake and our shop / offices in north Ft Worth, both sons homes were hammered as well. I was like Lieutenant Dan in Forest Gump.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              We got hammered with hail here in Southlake and our shop / offices in north Ft Worth, both sons homes were hammered as well. I was like Lieutenant Dan in Forest Gump.
              Sorry to hear that. Hope it isn't too bad

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Big hailstones just west of us here in Grapevine. Southlake got pounded by the Lieutenant Dan “You call this a storm?” weather. Good luck, hope no damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Skirting us to the North here in Colleyville.

Hail up to 3” reported
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  You missed the rodeo at the cage! I got out just in time but those that didn't had their vehicles totalled...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    You missed the rodeo at the cage! I got out just in time but those that didn't had their vehicles totalled...
                    First thing I said to the wife when we turned on the news to see where it was headed, "the cages are about to get hammered". Glad you got outta there before it hit.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 04-29-2021, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Buddies daughter was hammered for a 2nd time this Spring in Haslet. Tennis ball size hail had them sheltering in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        First thing I said to the wife when we turned on the news to see where it was headed, the cages are about to get hammered. Glad you got outta there before it hit.
                        Missed it by 5 minutes! Saw a funnel on way home(not completely touched down) around Blue Mound and 820. Crazy stuff! Glad yall missed out on the damage

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                          Buddies daughter was hammered for a 2nd time this Spring in Haslet. Tennis ball size hail had them sheltering in the bathroom.
                          Scary stuff!

Comment

I'm not a door knocker type company, but if anybody needs a great roofer......send me a PM. Done quite a bit of roof claims for TBH members.

Comment

Some my SNL picked up after they finally got out. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	24649905

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                              X