Richards Microfit Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richards Microfit Stocks

Looking for experiences using Richards Microfit stocks. I have used several Boyds laminated stocks but recently had a poor customer service experience with Boyds. Looking for another Plan A.

Have you looked at Stockys? I got two of them on my A bolts and really like them. I got the apache thumbhole models.
    Lowest internet pricing - Almost always In stock with instant shipping! Bell & Carlson, H-S Precision, Manner's & McMillan. Remington 700, Savage 110, Weatherby and Winchester 70 stocks.

Stocky is happy to announce the introduction of this exclusive new riflestock! Designed for bags, bipod, offhand, sitting, prone as well as any and all field positions, the new Apache embodies everything we've learned about laminated thumbholes to date. Be sure to check it out!

Comment

I’ve seen lots of Richard’s Microfit stocks and they require work. Here are just a few reviews from others.

If you're handy with wood tools and have plenty of time, the microfits are a good option. If you're looking for a drop-in and shoot, probably good to look elsewhere for a stock.

They are very rough and require a lot of final fitting and finishing. If you enjoy woodworking they are a good option but NOT a drop in.

I ordered 2 stocks from Richards, after receiving the two stocks I called them; I told them I thought I could teach woodpeckers to do a better job.

Comment

Working...
      X