Noonday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noonday

Someone was telling me of a sporting good store in Noonday that carry’s a good selection of weapons. I forgot the name of it. Does anyone know if it? Thanks

It’s called Porter’s... it’s actually on the edge of Coffee City with a Flint, TX address. I used to live in Flint and have bought a few guns from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't say for Guns..... but they sure got good onions

Comment

Noonday Guntrader is what I think its called unless they are talking about Porters which is in Dogwood City. Both are on Hwy 155 several miles apart.

Comment

Noonday Gun Trader

Comment

Noonday Gun Trader is just a bit north of Loop 49 on Hwy 155. Porter's is in Dogwood City further south, after the first bridge over the lake.

Stu

Comment

Thanks for the information on names of these places. I am going to attempt to make stops by at each one on Thursday.

Comment

I understand that Porter’s roof caved in from all the snow that piled up on it during the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                  I understand that Porter’s roof caved in from all the snow that piled up on it during the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yes it did, but they are still open for business - just enter on the side. Porters ahs a large selection of guns; Noonday has half the number because they have half the space. To get into Noonday, you have to ring a bell and they buzz you in, just like a high end jewelry store.

Comment

I deal with Rodeny at Noonday. He has always been good to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      Yes it did, but they are still open for business - just enter on the side. Porters ahs a large selection of guns; Noonday has half the number because they have half the space. To get into Noonday, you have to ring a bell and they buzz you in, just like a high end jewelry store.
                      At this point guns and ammo might be worth more than some of the jewelry

Comment

Working...
                      X