Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldee's thread got me thinking. Dallas BBQ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I thought Randy White bought the Frisco location. Randy White's BBQ. We've had dinner there a few times. A couple of them with Randy White sittin with us.
    I ate there the day after the fire at the McKinney location a couple of months ago. I didn't see Randy's name anywhere, but wasn't looking for it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Meat U Anywhere in Grapevine (and Roanoke) is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        I thought Randy White bought the Frisco location. Randy White's BBQ. We've had dinner there a few times. A couple of them with Randy White sittin with us.
        They took it back from Randy White.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          They took it back from Randy White.
          OK. I haven't been up there in quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            Hutchins for sure- they gotta a Texas Twinkie- big pepper stuffed with brisket And cream cheese wrapped in bacon and smoked , it’s killer. And their regular barbecue is as good as it gets .
            This ^^^^^^ when they open again, we try to go there for lunch, but man if you don't line up @ 10:00 it makes far a helluva wait ... but there brisket is awesome,, no dang sauce neeeded

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
              This ^^^^^^ when they open again, we try to go there for lunch, but man if you don't line up @ 10:00 it makes far a helluva wait ... but there brisket is awesome,, no dang sauce neeeded
              Wait, what? Lunch at Hutchins? Wish I worked up there in that country club! We barely get time for a baloney sammich!

Comment

Working...
              X