X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still no power in Alvin but just got a message from the city saying potentially could be back tomorrow at 5:00pm.

Comment

Not a lick of power here since 5 am. House is a balmy 50 degrees and the kids are ready to blow

Ac

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
          Electric everything

That sucks
          My walls sweating because the stock pots of water on my gas stove have been boiling all morning

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
            Not a lick of power here since 5 am. House is a balmy 50 degrees and the kids are ready to blow

Ac
            We might take a family field trip to the country because at least we have power there

Comment

I hope every mother lovin piece of trash that voted for joe biden is freezing their *** off right now! This is what he has planned...no oil, no coal, no fossil fuels, no nuclear.....and no ****ing heat! Wind and solar kids, that’s where your fearless leader sees the solution, unless it gets cold, of course.

I hope those sobs are miserable....morons.

Anyone want to guess what happens to batteries in extreme cold?

Comment

Yessir.

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                But even if you have gas you need electricity to run the fan, we are very unprepared.
                Yes sir.That's what makes it so insignificant..Very little draw on the electricity grid.Think Minneapolis,Chicago,Detroit,New York,etc,etc..

Comment

They ain't..

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I hope every mother lovin piece of trash that voted for joe biden is freezing their *** off right now! This is what he has planned...no oil, no coal, no fossil fuels, no nuclear.....and no ****ing heat! Wind and solar kids, that’s where your fearless leader sees the solution, unless it gets cold, of course.

Dale,they aren't..Maybe in Texas..But Texas didn't elect Biden,Obama,Clinton,or Jimmy Carson.They were all a bunch of pinche politicians..Hell,we survived that **** show,all of em..We'll survive this one too.

Comment

this was passed along to me from friend of my wife. can't confirm it is accurate, but is seems to make sense
                    Attached Files

Comment

Power back on in Tomball. 13 hours later.

Comment

We need to spend a couple
                        Million on a congressional hearing so we know who to blame for this bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          We need to spend a couple
                          Million on a congressional hearing so we know who to blame for this bull****!
                          Don't worry, they just spent somewhere in the 15-20 Million on a failed impeachment attempt, so I am sure they have no problem spending more of our money.

They all should be run out of office.....just waiting for Beijing Biden to start pointing fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            Wind turbines froze up with ice and snow on them-no power
                            Solar panels covered with ice and snow on them-no power
                            Politicians believing all the bull**** and crap on global warming have all the power in the world. No investments in current energy supplies just green energy. Time to join together and take a stand against the idiotic lifetime politicians that need to be removed from office.
                            Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I like the way you think.

Comment

This is an epic failure of colossal proportion. Also lot's of people on here saying things that are false. Please quit guessing. The reason why I haven't had power to my house in almost 16 hrs now isn't because of "downed lines."

There is a lot of disinformation going around the web right now about this.

I am typing this from a hotel room not even 1/2 mile from my house where I lost power at midnight. Nothing rolling here. Fine at the hotel, just not the house.

Anybody watch the news this morning in Houston and see the "skyeye" shot? Funny how downtown buildings were lit up with no one in them yet surrounding neighborhoods were blacked out.

I have talked to people this morning that are in Pearland, Texas City, Spring, Woodlands, The Heights, all without power since midnight.

Got a 93 year old grandmother? What about a 2 month old baby?

Another day/night of this without power to heat homes and this will end badly.

ERCOT is deciding who gets power and who doesn't.
                                How does that decision get made? Why do some nursing homes have it and some don't?
                                Why are some rolling and some without it for an entire day?

Comment

Working...
                                X