Pinterest .... Ohhh how I hate it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinterest .... Ohhh how I hate it

The wife says my friend made somethingwhat out of pallets. I said that's nice. She then says I just got 15 pallets from her Dad. Can you take them apart for me? I should have just said no because it is a pain in the rear. 8 down and 7 to go.

What you need is about a pint of diesel and a lighter. Should take care of that problem for ya.

Comment

Since you're in the classifieds go ahead and sell the last 7 so some other poor soul has to do that for his wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        The wife says my friend made somethingwhat out of pallets. I said that's nice. She then says I just got 15 pallets from her Dad. Can you take them apart for me? I should have just said no because it is a pain in the rear. 8 down and 7 to go.
        Mine did the same thing except once I was half way through the pile of pallets she changed her mind on the whole project

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post

If you say "No" to her, she might say "No" to you next time you ask her to act like her ankles hate each other.

Just think of it is kitchen passes for next season...makes the pill easier to swallow.

Comment

Not from Pinterest but, get you a metal cutting blade for a sawsall, makes disassembling pallets quick, you just have to remember to check for nails before you cut to length.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Since you're in the classifieds go ahead and sell the last 7 so some other poor soul has to do that for his wife!
              Ha I just realized I posted in the classifieds. I have 8 pallets and a wife for sale cheap or will trade all for a hound pup.

Comment

[emoji91] is the easiest way [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  Not from Pinterest but, get you a metal cutting blade for a sawsall, makes disassembling pallets quick, you just have to remember to check for nails before you cut to length.
                  Hes right.

Buy good blades

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Hes right.

Buy good blades
                    Yep almost finished never even thought about the sawzall. Thank for the tip.

Comment

Wait till you hit a nail or two and ruin your $50 miter saw blade

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                        This. Or do like I did and buy the Pallet boards only. Pallet repair shop should have tons. And cheap

Comment

Working...
                        X