Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
    Sounds like your stirring the pot.

Here's what happens. Someone like him shows up. Makes that kinda comment. I get volatile cuz that is not what I'm doing. Thread gets derailed and "I'm" the pot stirrer. See how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
      Hard to beat a big typical. This big guy had a few splits but other than that was pretty clean. Scored 249" gross.

[ATTACH]723620[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]723621[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]723622[/ATTACH]

Dang Matt that's a hoss!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Like this clean 250??
        I want this one! What a great deer. Love seeing an absolute slob of a typical. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

That's fine that you don't. There are breeders on here, high fence ranch owners etc, I am showing an awesome set of Antlers I found on FB. What are you doing???
          I'm drinking beer watching the Astros finish off another win. I don't have a problem with pen raised breeders, but you post things like this constantly knowing someone is going to say something. Then you'll post a meme saying haters gonna hate etc. it gets old. I'm not one to stir the pot, or pick on folks. Just pointing out a trend I've seen in your posting style. You post stuff like this, knowing what's going to happen.

Comment

They'll be walking backwards dragging their heads on the ground soon enough with all this genetic manipulation. I love big bucks, but it's kinda like this at some point IMO.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I'm drinking beer watching the Astros finish off another win. I don't have a problem with pen raised breeders, but you post things like this constantly knowing someone is going to say something. Then you'll post a meme saying haters gonna hate etc. it gets old. I'm not one to stir the pot, or pick on folks. Just pointing out a trend I've seen in your posting style.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                they'll be walking backwards dragging their heads on the ground soon enough with all this genetic manipulation. I love big bucks, but it's kinda like this at some point imo.
                and?

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                  Hard to beat a big typical. This big guy had a few splits but other than that was pretty clean. Scored 249" gross.

[ATTACH]723620[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]723621[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]723622[/ATTACH]
                  Guuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Comment

Played right into it.

Comment

I'm drinking beer watching the Astros finish off another win. I don't have a problem with pen raised breeders, but you post things like this constantly knowing someone is going to say something. Then you'll post a meme saying haters gonna hate etc. it gets old. I'm not one to stir the pot, or pick on folks. Just pointing out a trend I've seen in your posting style. You post stuff like this, knowing what's going to happen.
                      Even if that was his sole reason in posting, which I really don't think it is, you are the one that brought the stick and started stirring. If you know what happens to his threads and don't like it, why post something just to get it started? Especially if you say you don't have a problem with what the post is about.

Comment

Incredible Genetics!!!

Played right into it.

Novel idea. You could adjust your "posting" style. Or you could, go away. You said me posting something and knowing someone is gonna say something. Everything was good till you showed up. So I guess you're "someone"... Okay I'm done with ya. You get the last word. Go...

Matt, it's called "Hypocrisy".

Comment

Those of you questioning breeding deer to grow big antlers.... Have y'all seen the club calf operations going on around the country? Obvious inbreeding and line breeding yet still making much more $$$ than what these deer are making. And nobody seems to argue that case.

Comment

Awesome buck!

Comment

Impressive livestock for sure.

Is that better

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                                Impressive livestock for sure.

Is that better

Lol

Comment

Working...