United States women's World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    We've watched all the USA games. Pretty sure Germany is gona win the whole thing, though.
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit that's why I'm hoping France knocks em out if we can get that then maybe just maybe we can get into the semis... Alex and Abby just haven't completely got on the same page( with Wambach havin not played professional ball last year she has been rusty and Morgan not at her usual fitness level due to knee injury) for me to feel comfortable with their chances... Each game they had been lookin better til today they just couldn't link up. I have a feeling though that the pk miss by Wambach may have put a chip on her shoulder and may be just the fire she needed lit.

Comment

Anywhere to watch the games online for free?

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
        Wouldn't surprise me one bit that's why I'm hoping France knocks em out if we can get that then maybe just maybe we can get into the semis... Alex and Abby just haven't completely got on the same page( with Wambach havin not played professional ball last year she has been rusty and Morgan not at her usual fitness level due to knee injury) for me to feel comfortable with their chances... Each game they had been lookin better til today they just couldn't link up. I have a feeling though that the pk miss by Wambach may have put a chip on her shoulder and may be just the fire she needed lit.
        You're right.

Our defense is awesome. Midfield is ok. And the front is pretty weak unless it's a set piece.

Comment

Originally posted by jhatt87 View Post
          Anywhere to watch the games online for free?
          Bout over now
          In the 89th minute now 2-0 USA leadin

Comment

You're right.

Our defense is awesome. Midfield is ok. And the front is pretty weak unless it's a set piece.
            Didn't factor in that we won't have rapinoe or holiday next game. Think we can get it done though... Sydney leroux I think will get a start and has looked good in what little time she has gotten in this World Cup ... If it were me I'd run three forwards and see if we can't get more creativity goin up too
            Last edited by rednecktbrizz7; 06-22-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

yep, Rapinoe and Holiday out are gona hurt. Rapinoe is the best midfielder.

Comment

Whoop there it is..............

Comment

2-0 win for the USA China up next on Friday.

Comment

Columbia should have never talked trash and given the U.S. Women bulletin board material

Let your play on the field do the talking

2 - nil ....... Stars & Stripes advance

Comment

Any game that plays friendlies. I don't watch.

Comment

yep, Rapinoe and Holiday out are gona hurt. Rapinoe is the best midfielder.
                        Holiday I think we can survive without the easiest but Rapinoe has been lighting the field up lately... I believe she is one of our bigger threats to score... Maybe even the biggest right now with the way Abby has been playing... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that someone for the USA steps up big against china.... Just not sure who... Maybe Abby will finally do it I feel like she's really gunna have a chip on her shoulder after today's shenanigans from the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            What do you consider CFB spring games ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              What do you consider CFB spring games ?
                              Bazinga!

Comment

Wamback is going to retire after the cup

Comment

Working...
                                X