Dang Coyotes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Coyotes!!!

My buddy sent me these Saturday. The pics were a few minutes apart. Looks like he found a set of twins and killed them both. That is why we shoot every one we see!!!
    Attached Files

I agree, kill 'em all.

Comment

Dogs are smart. Dogs that have to eek their own living are a very different kind of smart dog. Hope you get 'em.

Comment

Looks to me like he has the front and back half in separate pics

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
          Yep. sure does

Comment

Yep. Not 2 different fawns. Front and back halves. Survival of the fittest. Nature for ya.

Comment

I have watched that play out before... Kind of amazing they don't kill them all. Once they find them it's pretty much over

Comment

Looks like same coyote, but kill them all just to be sure!

Comment

Yummy, I bet that coyote enjoyed that sweet tender venison

Comment

Yotes doing what yotes do. They play an important role in the system. Now if you have an overpopulation of them...thats another thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                      I think you may be right. Never thought of that!!

Comment

The most efficient killers in this state and possibly the entire country.....
                        I watched a pack of 5 hunt once (I didn't have a gun) and it was impressive to say the least..
                        I kill everyone I can..

Comment

Wow. They sure do play a part in fawn crops every year especially where brush cover is limited because of a drought. **** yotes

Comment

read an article from Nat Geo that yotes have spread all the way into central America headed south and they are wondering what kind of an affect they will have on the rainforests in brazil and other parts of South America. They also followed a pack in NY that hunts in central park and hide in the sewers and subway systems at night. they are real interesting animals but like others have said an overpopulation will destroy an ecosystem

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                              read an article from Nat Geo that yotes have spread all the way into central America headed south and they are wondering what kind of an affect they will have on the rainforests in brazil and other parts of South America. They also followed a pack in NY that hunts in central park and hide in the sewers and subway systems at night. they are real interesting animals but like others have said an overpopulation will destroy an ecosystem
                              Kinda like we do

Comment

Working...
                              X