Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comfortable Chair Recommendation (Family Room)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortable Chair Recommendation (Family Room)

Not for the blind

My dad is in his 70s and spends a lot of time watching Fox News... his chair is getting worn out and we’d like to buy him a new one. Price isn’t a huge concern, but will weigh in somewhat on the decision... what is a good comfy chair for an older gentleman to enjoy.

Thanks, All!!

Lazy boy

Comment

Yep take him to a la-z-boy store and let him sit in all of them until he finds the one he likes and buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

May even look at the lift chairs for future.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
          May even look at the lift chairs for future.

Yes, sir. Eventually, will likely need to go that route. I do appreciate everyone chiming in... one thing to note is he doesn’t like the recliners. He just sits. He’s really more of a wingback chair guy...

Comment

We got my in-laws lift chairs from Ashley. They love them, have heat and massage. Don't think they were priced all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
              Yes, sir. Eventually, will likely need to go that route. I do appreciate everyone chiming in... one thing to note is he doesn’t like the recliners. He just sits. He’s really more of a wingback chair guy...
              You sure he doesn’t like them or just never sat in one he liked. Like stated before take him and let him try different makes and models.

Comment

Working...
              X