South Live Oak County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Live Oak County

So I bought a 160ac track between George West and Freer low fence seen some good looking bucks last year. Anybody else hunt in the area what kind of size bucks are yall seeing Age/score?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bucks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	25190915
    Left is a 10 right is a 9
    Seen what I think is the same two bucks late September.
    Hopefully they ate plenty of my protein.

Great response guys I love the support and encouragement cant wait to see how this season goes.

Comment

Smile and breathe. Nice young deer, hopefully you see a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
        Smile and breathe. Nice young deer, hopefully you see a monster.
        haha thanks i'm not mad just trying to crack a joke

Comment

Cool photo
          I hope you catch up with their papa.
          Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck123 View Post
            Great response guys I love the support and encouragement cant wait to see how this season goes.
            Great deer out there! I have a buddy that hunts out that way, and he shoots some good deer every year. Those bucks there look like they are great up and coming bucks! Nice dark horn. Good luck this year. Are you running and game cams

Comment

I think those two bucks are the norm for that area. Depending on where your place is there are lots of smaller tracks in the area. But if you have good neighbors absolutely a good deer can come out of there. Are you north or south of 624?

Comment

Beautiful young bucks! Can definitely be a tough area, lots of cut up tracks off 59 in that area. One of my buddies owns 50 acres out there and they haven't seen a deer on it in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  I think those two bucks are the norm for that area. Depending on where your place is there are lots of smaller tracks in the area. But if you have good neighbors absolutely a good deer can come out of there. Are you north or south of 624?
                  Little County road just south of 624

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                    Great deer out there! I have a buddy that hunts out that way, and he shoots some good deer every year. Those bucks there look like they are great up and coming bucks! Nice dark horn. Good luck this year. Are you running and game cams
                    I do have cams out hopefully I have pics of these two haven't had a good look at them this summer but i believe they survived ill be going to check them soon

Comment

Best of luck to ya.
                      Great pic and nice looking prospects for sure!

Comment

Live out on 624 everyday
                        What county road?

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

I think the one on the left has milk on his lips. Hold out for a good one that is a good area. Good luck. And congrats on your place

Comment

i hunted near three rivers for many moons. Plenty of monsters out there, but my herd pop was low because boat load of high fences started going up as soon as the eagle ford kicked off. I had very large neighbors too, but there were def some seriously large bucks.

The old ones are tough to get on unless you feed them young. So my advice is keep a consistent feeding plan and those bucks you are seeing now will be around when they are older.

Comment

Working...
                              X