Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job!

Comment

Very well done. It needs a TBH sticker as a label now!

Comment

well played amigo, well played

Comment

Awesome gesture, Casey. Well done.

Comment

I hate that the ranch is to be sold as I have always enjoyed the family and friends videos that Michael has posted through the years. I don't know what prompted the sale but I know that it has to be bittersweet.

Very nice thing for someone to do for their friend Casey and I know Michael appreciated it.

Comment

Well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

very cool

Comment

Very well played and with class! As already stated good friends are hard to find such as displayed in this video.

Comment

Nice job Casey.

I so wish I had taken a small sample of dirt from all the properties I’ve hunted over the years with family and friends. Most of the old timers, like my grandpa, daddy and uncles, have all gone on now. They taught me so much about the great outdoors and were very instrumental in influencing my love for hunting. I have hundreds of pics and a lifetime of memories....but the dirt in a small shadow box of sorts would be a really nice touch. [emoji853]

Probably the reason I still keep some of my daddy’s hunting gear and clothes around...just reluctant to let them go I guess.

Comment

Very thoughtful Casey. I did a similar thing for my MIL when her family place sold. There was a very old mirror in a barn that had been part of her dresser when she was a little girl. I pulled off a piece of barn wood from an older barn on the property that was falling down. Made a frame out of it for the mirror. She has it in her bedroom now. She was very touched by this as I am sure Middleton crew is. Good job.

Comment

Very cool, and very nice gesture. Making memories is what its all about.

Comment

Good bull.

Comment

Working...
                          X