looking for youth hunters for hunt at the 587 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
    looking to put together a hunt at the 587 ranch with Tim on oct 11-13th. right now trying to keep it a youth bow hunt I will have my 12 and 17 year old girls as hunters need at least 2 more hunters to make it happen. A bonus would be if we could get a group of girls but open to anyone. I took my youngest last year and she got the job done Tim always has good deer and camp is great also. 350 for a 4 points or less bucks can be priced out. hunt also includes 1 hog and lodging parents stay free with a paid youth hunter. if parent wants to hunt it will be the same rate of 350. I need 2 to 3 more paid hunter to make this happen
    Looks like I missed this, but please reach out to me if you ever go again. I have a 9 yr old son who is dying to get on some deer. He has hog hunted successfully... but never killed a deer. He uses a crossbow.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
      Looks like I missed this, but please reach out to me if you ever go again. I have a 9 yr old son who is dying to get on some deer. He has hog hunted successfully... but never killed a deer. He uses a crossbow.
      great place to go.

Comment

Working...
      X