Checking on a violation ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking on a violation ticket.

My husband and I recently participated in a TPWD archery hunt. A hunter who drew the compartment next to us took an animal with a rifle. They said they didn't know it was an archery only hunt as their buddy put them in for it and didn't tell them it was bow only. SMH To top it off he took a VERY young animal.

Anyway, how can I find out when his court date is or if he was fined and how much?

Wow.. what a maroon.

It's not like the permit says method of take or anything like that... he knew what he was doing.

Comment

Court records of the county where the hunt occurred.

Comment

All the TPWD hunts I've done (which isn't a lot) have had orientations where all that is explained... did this one not?

Comment

***... seriously. That is almost too stupid to comprehend.

Comment

I'm surprised/let down he didn't get arrested

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Wow.. what a maroon.

It's not like the permit says method of take or anything like that... he knew what he was doing.

I see what you did there.

Exactly!

Comment

Stupid people do stupid things. And use the I did not KNOW excuse....Fine the heck out of Him he may learn but I doubt it..

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                  I see what you did there.

Exactly!

What... he called him maroon.

Not sure what color has to do with anything related to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

You know how THOSE PEOPLE are....

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

Innerweb humor...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBradbery View Post
                        My husband and I recently participated in a TPWD archery hunt. A hunter who drew the compartment next to us took an animal with a rifle. They said they didn't know it was an archery only hunt as their buddy put them in for it and didn't tell them it was bow only. SMH To top it off he took a VERY young animal.

Anyway, how can I find out when his court date is or if he was fined and how much?
                        Holy cow where was this at Kickapoo Cavern, Matador or Fort Boggy?, did they not do orientation before the hunt???!

Comment

Working...
                        X