No announcement yet.

Is it Friday yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to my place in KS for the first hunt of the year. Hoping I see a big one, and hoping I don't. (season would be over)

Comment

The best to all! I'll just be happy with the temp drops!

Thank you Lord!

Comment

I will be heading up Friday evening and hunting Sat morning and evening and Sun morning. Last weekend in October I will be going for a 4 day weekend. That is when I have seen the best movement on our place the last 7 years.

Comment

Working until 11 tonight, then back here from 7-5 tomorrow. I was thinking about leaving after work tomorrow however with only 4-5 hours of sleep tonight before I have to be back here for meetings tomorrow, I'm not thinking it would be a good idea to drive 4 hours after work tomorrow.

So Friday morning it is unless my oldest is pitching and then I will probably go watch his game. I can't get these years back but I have my whole life to hunt...

Comment

Congrats on the new gig Jenn!

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Plant I’m working at is shutting down for three weeks beginning Saturday.Normally this is terrible news, but not when it’s pre rut to prime time

Comment

Just found out kiddo is off for Columbus day Monday. 4 day weekend it is!

Comment

Good luck

Today is my Friday

Comment

Today is my Friday!

Comment

Good luck and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        I’m not sure about all that live thread stuff...

However I already got my reward for everything I went through this summer (shoulder surgery, infection from a jellyfish sting on my leg while on vacation in Florida for those who don’t know)... Because of the shoulder surgery, I tried out a new position while on light duty and it ended up that I got a promotion to trauma coordinator at a a Level 1 trauma center. A nice deer will be a bonus!

3 more days!!!!
                        So does this mean you're no longer...nursejenn?
                        traumacoordinatorjenn would just be weird, jk
                        Huge congrats btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          So does this mean you're no longer...nursejenn?
                          traumacoordinatorjenn would just be weird, jk
                          Huge congrats btw!
                          Well it's a nurse position so I'm still nursejenn.... maybe it should be TraumaNurseJenn

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Because of the shoulder surgery, I tried out a new position while on light duty and it ended up that I got a promotion
                            I did just the opposite. Tried out a new position and ended up being on light duty due to shoulder injury![emoji12]
                            Good luck this weekend, and Muskles thinks you should do a live thread as well. I've been in Indiana and Kentucky this week. The cool weather up is perfect and we're seeing several deer in the fields along the road. I'm ready to get back home tomorrow and get in the stand this weekend to hunt the first good cold front. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to get up. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Comment

YES it is finally Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X