No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros ALDS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we wipe the floor with them on Thursday. We need some confidence with the bats to be ready for New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to say it.... But they seemed to be taking the series for granted. Better get their feces together.

Comment

Pathetic...

Comment

The worst thing about it is we have ****ed up the rotation for the next series even if we win Thursday. Can’t believe Verlander and Cole will each have 2 starts in a 5 game series we were up 2-0 in. Horrendous

Comment

Game 5 should allow Greinke to start game 1 in Houston versus game 3 in NY...his anxiety will do better at home versus in the Bronx.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Talk about a bunch of multimillionaires acting like doomed sloths
              Agreed!!! I love the Astros, but they are worse than a bunch of 3 year olds when they don't get early momentum. When they start like crap, they walk around with their ****'s in the dirt.

Comment

#Believe
                #inHinchWeTrust

Heard a rumor that a flash mob will douse girardi with drinks all night on thursday.
                It was me. I'm rumor.

Comment

I wasn't surprised.... disappointed sure...
                  When I heard the JV was getting the ball...the first thing I said was I hope they give him some run support...
                  They didn't as usual....

It's crazy how bad their bats go silent when he is out there....

Well...if they beat Cole then it just wasn't meant to be...
                  I'll be there to watch it tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I hate to say it.... But they seemed to be taking the series for granted. Better get their feces together.
                    Yup. The Rays are acting like they want it. The Astros looked like they think they are entitled to it.

Comment

Not sayin' much because my team isn't even in it. Just came to see how y'all were doing?

My childhood favorite team and now 2nd team is waiting in the wings for the winner of game 5. I'm betting it's the Astros.

Comment

Comment

I think Hinch panicked.

Comment

Cole vs glasnow (*as of right now ...)

Comment

Hinch bet on his team being able to provide run support....
                              They didnt...
                              Seems like they are all swinging for the 2nd tier.. should be trying to small ball this team.. (*says the guy watching games from the stands and his patio)..

Comment

Dodgers and Braves both forced to a game 5...and the Dodgers might be in trouble tonight...Strasburg and Scherzer both available for Washington

Yankees got a pitching hapless Minnesota team..and rolled them...hopefully the long layoff will work against them

That butt kicking might be just what the doctor ordered for the Stros

Comment

Working...
                                X