Deals on Kuiu or First Lite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals on Kuiu or First Lite?

I've seen several posts saying you can find these brands with significant discounts but I haven't been able to find them.

Any leads???

Tagging. I love KUIU

Comment

Comment

You just about have to wait for sales and close out. Unless you are on guide program

Both are direct to consumer now so you are at the mercy of slow online sales.

First lite does have a military and veterans program

Comment

Lol

Deal ? Not really but you’ll find a little discount here and there mostly on discontinued stuff.

I really like Kuiu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check Sierra trading post, ebay, wait for their closeouts/sales, camo fire (first lite).

Comment

Week of thanksgiving will be your best bet

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Week of thanksgiving will be your best bet
                This is the best time to buy Kuiu. This when the biggest sale is historically

Now if you can find stuff in the Kuiu outlet, that is the other place
                Score a deal on high-quality hunting gear like clothing, packs, and more at the KUIU outlet. Shop discounted hunting clothing at KUIU. KUIU

Comment

There is actually a Kuiu gear buy sell trade group on FB. Not sure how much goes for sale there, but maybe worth checking out.

J

Comment

Black Friday, Christmas time and end of season are the best times for deals.

Camofire usually has deals as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mountain Archery has a clearance on Sitka gear...free shipping

Comment

I have had good luck keeping an eye on Ebay with Kuiu. With the sizes running small it seems like a lot of guys end up selling it because its to small. I have not had any luck on the discontinued product because its either 3xl or small.

Comment

Cant remember exactly when they run it but First Lite has a Tag Soup sale after hunting season every year. Generally 30%+ off if I remember correctly. If you join their mailing list they will send out emails leading up to is. Make sure you order as soon as the sale starts, they are basically liquidating as much inventory as possible from this years line of products so when its gone, its generally gone until they receive the next years line of products.

Comment

FL has gear on sale. I keep getting emails about it. Mostly early season stuff. Check their site.

Comment

Expert Voice for First Lite

Comment

Working...
                              X