Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for hitting them with the Cat Facts

Comment

Looks like it's a land line so cat facts is out. Not a name I recognize either. Might be a dead end.

Comment

weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          weird...
          Very weird......who has a land line anymore? :-)

Comment

If you want to track a number to find out who it belongs to ....... go on the internet and type in the number in the browser.

Type the number in QUOTES .... example "515-234-8675".

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
              If you want to track a number to find out who it belongs to ....... go on the internet and type in the number in the browser.

Type the number in QUOTES .... example "515-234-8675".
              that gives the same results as just googling it, except there are less links that take you paysites. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't

Comment

I tried but couldn't turn up anything new.

Comment

Spokeo is a pay for service is used in the land business. Monthly cost is less than $10 but provided name, address and alternate numbers as well if available.

Not what you want but it works!

Comment

Call them back non-stop until they give up? Setup a VOIp number, setup a script that had it dial their number non-stop every 20 minutes on the dot? Just some thoughts....

Once my college roommate found one of those text bombing apps, I came up with LOTS of ways to get him back.

I know it wont help figure out who they are, but it'll get them to stop lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Just block the number and be done with it. Life's too short.
                      Evidently it's not!

Comment

Keep us posted.

I haven't been personally prank called / attacked in over 30yrs back in HS...would call on the land line obviously at 2-3 in the AM & went on for months. Didn't steal my joy as I had my own line & just left the phone off the hook most nights & went away. Not 100% but think we dialed it in to some weirdo who liked mrs artos back in our dating years.

I don't hardly block numbers anymore because I rarely have the same # repeat...like the op, I would want to know who, in their adult years would want to purposefully irritate me with a juvenile method & I still think it's weird he/we cannot figure it out. Sorta surprised we don't have a better ending with this group.

I like the old days without the tech & glad not to grow up in the era...i just took the phone off the hook & was rid of the loser eventually, no caller id, nobody knew where I was, no cell phones, no instant gratification. Trying to explain to my sr in college son that I'm glad we didn't have smart phones back in my day is foreign to him. He's still trying to grasp how we went to Mexico every weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X