First Texas Bowhunter's Cool Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    This is the one that might bring you guys some relief. I wasn't planning to start hunting until late October. I guess I will be in a tree stand on next Thursday if nothing else for the crisp cool air.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Hope that is true

Was told you can track fronts here -

Comment

Originally posted by Carta Valley View Post
      Playa, what area of the state are you seeing 60's and 50's?
      Lubbock. This forecast will put us about 10 degrees cooler than average for this time of year. But I don’t know how deep into the state this thing is going to dive, before it scoots east

Comment

Don't break out a jacket just yet

Comment

Carta Valley is NW of San Antonio, prayers sent me, lol!

Comment

I can’t hunt until the last couple days of October this year anyways, so I guess I miss out on all the hot weather by default. That’s a bummer, because there’s a couple of public land bucks on my radar that are on one heck of a routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking forward to the second weekend front but I'm just as excited about sweating in a tree this weekend.

Comment

I know Thursday the 3rd in SW Oklahoma it’s supposed to get down to 57 that night and 71 the high for that day . Can’t wait

Comment

Y’all seen the forecast for this coming up week? Highs in the mid 70s in north Texas.

Comment

There appears to be agreement in the models for a cold front coming thru next Monday. Too soon to nail down actual temps but should at least get us back down to normal or a little below

Comment

Just saw it should be reaching us here in South Texas Monday. Basically a wind direction change but it's better than 95 degree heat. Only be about 88 instead. I might gather enough gumption to go for a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        Just saw it should be reaching us here in South Texas Monday. Basically a wind direction change but it's better than 95 degree heat. Only be about 88 instead. I might gather enough gumption to go for a couple days.
                        Camera shows 90 right now. Go!! Hurry!!

Comment

Wrap your pipes!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Wrap your pipes!
                            and grab a sweater!

Comment

Working...
                            X