No announcement yet.

Have snake boots ever saved you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wear snake boots, but my ariat work boots have saved me at least once that I am aware of. Not sure how big that snake was cause I didn't stick around to find out!

Comment

yes
      back in april I had a group of hunters hunting axis in mountain home tx, one of my hunters shot a axis and while we were walking in a thick canyon recovering him, a 18" rattlesnake hit me twice before I even realized what was going on!

Comment

Just 2 times over maybe 40y both Copperheads...No real story worth tellin ...

maybe more that I never knew about

Comment

Last year as I was taking my first step onto my treestand ladder, I heard some rustling and looked down to see a copperhead basically in between my two boots. I dunno if he ever struck or bit as I was stepping right next to his head, but I sure as heck was glad I was wearing those snake boots!

Comment

I need to get another pair. Some *****wipe stole mine from the camp house. It really sucks because I found a 3' black tailed rattlesnake in the house once. I didn't have my boots on and it got a little western in the house for a little bit.

Comment

I got bit because I didn't have them on before. I've been hit countless times on my work boots and snake boots both. But when you mess with them that's to be expected. It just happens.

Comment

My boots are claimed to be waterproof and snake proof.
                I've tested the waterproof and the claim is true.
                Have not tested the snake proof claim yet. Just taking their word for it at the moment LOL

Comment

I seem to recall someone getting struck while out nilgai hunting. Was it Micheal? Would have been bad if the person was not wearing snake boots.

Comment

Working...
                  X