Black Bear hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bear hunt?

Looking at doing a archery black bear hunt. Anyone have any ideas on where to go and who to use? Not wanting to break the bank but I’m only going to kill
    One so would like the best bang for my buck. Will be 2 or 3 guys

If you are going to Canada, I know who not to use!

Comment

Fish Northern Pike and Walleye while hunting color phased black bear on the Chruchill RIver System. Enjoy full American plan while you visit Black Bear Island Lodge.

This would be a good choice. I have killed two bears in Saskatchewan but haven’t been to black bear island. I have several friends that have hunted with them multiple times. The fishing is awesome as well.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

My son and I had a great hunt with Mountain Spirit Outfitters in BC. He did it with a rifle but we were within bow range of several bears. Spot and stalk only in BC. We saw at least 15 bears in 4 days of a 6 day hunt. Killed one on day 2 and day 4.

Comment

I am a big supporter of DNA outfitting in the prince Edward national park. Nort central sasketchewan. Very homey. Very nice fold cool lodge great fishing and wonderful meals. Saw 6 to eight bears every sit. All killed bears and buddy killed one over 400. Search for my vid if u like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on whether you are looking for baited stands or spot and stalk.

Comment

rockridge outfitters is who I've been with 2 times. Reasonable, very comfortable and P&Y bears both trips. Great people too

Comment

DOA outfitters 100% top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                    Looking at doing a archery black bear hunt. Anyone have any ideas on where to go and who to use? Not wanting to break the bank but I’m only going to kill
                    One so would like the best bang for my buck. Will be 2 or 3 guys
                    Steeprock river outfitters in Manitoba hands down just look them up Wayne knows his stuff.

Comment

I’ve hunted otc in Montana the last three years. We walk closed logging roads in the national forest. A lot more work and significantly lower success than hunting over bait with an outfitter, just depends on what type of hunt you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X