Shadow gate 2.0 hurry and watch before YouTube removes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow gate 2.0 hurry and watch before YouTube removes

Better hurry and watch because YouTube, Facebook, and the DNC probably will chop off viewing,
    This unfortunately was released during the Biden town hall T-ball / slow pitch show

I'll try to watch later... Please give us the "Cliff notes" of what it says...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'll try to watch later... Please give us the "Cliff notes" of what it says...
      I basically about ex military phyop, using Facebook, google, Twitter, to influence elections, causing devide between police , and
      BLM And antifa , very technically and political complex
      It’s a three part series, the first was removed from YouTube
      This one probably will not be up for very long

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        I basically about ex military phyop, using Facebook, google, Twitter, to influence elections, causing devide between police , and
        BLM And antifa , very technically and political complex
        It’s a three part series, the first was removed from YouTube
        This one probably will not be up for very long

So what's the end game? What do they hope to accomplish?
        Sounds like some of the trollers we have on here that just want to get under people's skin and stir up ****... NO?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          So what's the end game? What do they hope to accomplish?
          Sounds like some of the trollers we have on here that just want to get under people's skin and stir up ****... NO?
          Here is the brief version

Comment

Better hurry and watch because YouTube, Facebook, and the DNC probably will chop off viewing,
            This unfortunately was released during the Biden town hall T-ball / slow pitch show
            https://youtu.be/WqBU8EyPSh8

Not knocking it. I'm sure it has some good content like the last video she did.

But if it's so important why is she limiting it to youtube? Why doesn't she make it available on a friendlier site(s) or as a download? Uploading a torrent is easy.

Answer: Because she is smart. She wants it banned. Once you get a video banned it creates a viral buzz because you the producer become a victim. It's a clever tool to get great exposure. Getting banned on youtube is considered a badge of honor.

I'll wait till its banned. No doubt it'll be on one of the torrent sites by then.

Comment

Here is the brief version
              https://youtu.be/Uft6qG7rm98

Thx.

Comment

Working...
              X