No announcement yet.

Countdown Until Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Glenn beck link I posted is well worth watching and makes a case for treason. The left, deep state, communist sympathizers will all be in the streets with murder and destruction on their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      but, but, but the polls...oh man, the liberal tears on nov 4.

Surprised texas isn't in your list.
      Is there not one Trump fanatic here who can do the math and assemble a path from 169 to 270 electoral votes for Trump?

Does Fox News not cover the electoral college, how it works and what swing states are likely to decide the election?

This is like engaging with bandwagon football fans who don't know any of the players, don't know the schedule, don't know the rules, don't understand what a first down is and don't know how many points you get for a TD, FG, Safety and PAT...but they sure do know their team is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        In what deer blind is it rationale to equate Hillary up by 3% in the polls to Biden up by 8+% in the polls?

By all means, show us Trump's path from 169 to 270 electoral votes. No calculus required....just simple addition.

Florida: 29
        Pennsylvania: 20
        Ohio: 18
        Michigan: 16
        Georgia: 16
        North Carolina: 15
        Arizona: 11
        Minnesota: 10
        Wisconsin: 10
        Colorado: 9
        Nevada: 6
        Nebraska 2nd District (Omaha): 1
        Maine 2nd District (rural northern Maine): 1
        We get it,you think Trump will lose and Biden wins.I guess we can all get back together on this after the election and see who was right.Calling my opinion biased is the same as me calling yours biased.You can watch all the cnn news you want and I’ll watch Fox,so far Fox is 1-0 for Trump elections,will you change your feelings on polls if Trump wins again or in 4 years will you believe them again?

Comment

Why is it so hard for tdsr's to understand it's impossible to trust polls...I get a text every other day asking who I'm voting for & delete them. Every buddy I know does the same. Most pro trump people want nothing to do with them but those with tds can't reply fast enough.

The ec map on nov 4 is going to look like the conus is bleeding out...only hope for biden is the delayed mail in fraud. I learned my lesson in 16 & would have lost a healthy wager the witch would be in office right now. The points don't match reality & have faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
            We get it,you think Trump will lose and Biden wins.I guess we can all get back together on this after the election and see who was right.Calling my opinion biased is the same as me calling yours biased.You can watch all the cnn news you want and I’ll watch Fox,so far Fox is 1-0 for Trump elections,will you change your feelings on polls if Trump wins again or in 4 years will you believe them again?
            By all means, keep watching Fox News and their election polling. They show Biden ahead nationally by 5% and in key swing states. Fox News will be doing their October poll in about a week, so keep an eye out for it. I'll be sure to post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Why is it so hard for tdsr's to understand it's impossible to trust polls...I get a text every other day asking who I'm voting for & delete them. Every buddy I know does the same. Most pro trump people want nothing to do with them but those with tds can't reply fast enough.

The ec map on nov 4 is going to look like the conus is bleeding out...only hope for biden is the delayed mail in fraud. I learned my lesson in 16 & would have lost a healthy wager the witch would be in office right now. The points don't match reality & have faith.
              You have no idea how Trump is going to get from 169 to 270, do you?

I'll take stab at it for you.

Florida: 29 - it's very close, but we'll give it to Trump. FL is essentially a must-win for Trump.
              Pennsylvania: 20 - Fox News poll shows Biden with a clear lead (7%) here
              Ohio: 18 - Fox News poll shows Biden up 5% here, but we'll give it to Trump
              Michigan: 16 - Biden has a clear lead here
              Georgia: 16 - it's close and Atlanta is w/ Biden, but we'll give it to Trump
              North Carolina: 15 - it's very close and Charlotte + Raleigh are w/ Biden, but we'll give it to Trump
              Arizona: 11 - leaning Biden because of seniors turning against Trump, but we'll be nice and give it to Trump
              Minnesota: 10 - Biden has a clear lead here
              Wisconsin: 10 - Biden has a clear lead here
              Colorado: 9 - Biden has a very clear lead here
              Nevada: 6 - Fox New poll shows Biden up big here (11%)
              Nebraska 2nd District (Omaha): 1 - we'll give it to Trump
              Maine 2nd District (rural northern Maine): 1 - we'll give it to Trump

This is a relatively optimistic scenario for Trump, with him winning 7 out of 13 states/districts in play. It would get him:

29 + 18 + 16 + 15 + 11 + 1 + 1 = 91 electoral votes

He would be 10 electoral votes short of the 101 he needs to get from 169 to 270.

With today's Wall St. Journal poll showing Trump tanking after his disastrous debate performance, it's not looking good...

Biden Scores 14-Point Lead Over Trump in Poll After Debate
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-s...te-11601816400

Comment

Minority vote may not be so “in the books”.

In a poll that ran on Telemundo's newscast, Spanish-speaking Americans gave Trump the nod for winning Tuesday's presidential debate according to a Telemundo poll conducted on Twitter.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Black and hispanic polling up.

President Trump’s approval rating among Black voters jumped by 60% during the Republican National Convention even as Democrats and progressives sought to brand the Republican president as racist.

Comment

The valley had a 1000 car trump train rally yesterday & biden countered with 8 vehicles...there is zero excitement for the man & I just have no faith in polls any longer.

This is the rio grande valley that bleeds blue...Laredo's is bigger than ours. I'm telling ya this election is gonna be nuts & 2+2 doesn't = 4 with polls imo.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Can someone show me evidence that Biden has any support at all ? Not a
                        Poll, real evidence like tens of thousands in boat, car, golf cart parades. Thousands showing up to hear him speak.
                        To believe a poll you have to be numb in the head. They will show Biden leading up until 10 pm election night then reality will set it just like last time.
                        Nervous, I’m not nervous about Legit victory, I nervous about the amount of killing that’s going to take place when the communist try and steal it in the end

I’m not getting into debating polls, I think the pollsters don’t even know if they’re accurate. But to address your question about any support at all, would $365 million raised in one month; the most ever in a presidential election and with $200 million of that coming from individual small online donors count as support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                          Minority vote may not be so “in the books”.

https://www.newsweek.com/66-percent-...debate-1535176
                          I recommend reading articles and not just the headlines...

Telemundo hosts warned the poll was "not scientific" but was based on the responses on the participation of its followers on Twitter.

Dismiss the scientific polls in favor of Twitter polls. Interesting strategy...

Comment

Pennsylvania may not be blue. The coal and steel belt Unions are turning toward Trump. People are wanting to pay bills- Farm belt is Trump. I will say it will be close and none of us know who in the American public will vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              By all means, keep watching Fox News and their election polling. They show Biden ahead nationally by 5% and in key swing states. Fox News will be doing their October poll in about a week, so keep an eye out for it. I'll be sure to post the results.
                              I’ll be sure to ignore them like I do all polls.If all the polls said Trump was gonna win in a landslide it still wouldn’t stop me from voting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                                I’m not getting into debating polls, I think the pollsters don’t even know if they’re accurate. But to address your question about any support at all, would $365 million raised in one month; the most ever in a presidential election and with $200 million of that coming from individual small online donors count as support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Kinda like all the donations to Beto.The Democrats appreciate all the money the left sends them,keep it coming 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X