Brady Area Bowhunt Opening Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady Area Bowhunt Opening Weekend

Was just wondering how many of the brotherhood will be bowhunting opening weekend around the Brady area. I will be hunting between Fife and Doole and was hoping to maybe meet a few TBH Brothers while hunting this year. I'm sure that lunch at Jacoby's in Melvin will happen once and probably twice between Thursday evening and Monday morning.
    Leave a message if interested 9seven9-2three6-seven0four6

Good Luck to Everyone

I hunt about 5 miles from the cafe. I'm not sure I'm going opening weekend yet

Comment

We hunt East side of Ivey. We eat at jacobys a lot but a bit to far when Ballinger is so close. Beef master in Ballinger has buffet on Saturday with KC steak and home made fried chicken!! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        I hunt about 5 miles from the cafe. I'm not sure I'm going opening weekend yet

We will be there opening weekend (same place as Carey). Jacoby’s is usually packed opening weekend so I dunno if we will go eat. I don’t like to wait to eat.

Comment

Great

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
          We hunt East side of Ivey. We eat at jacobys a lot but a bit to far when Ballinger is so close. Beef master in Ballinger has buffet on Saturday with KC steak and home made fried chicken!! Good luck!
          Sounds like it may be worth the drive. Is it a big enough place so we won't have to wait in line?

Comment

Won’t be there opening weekend but will be hunting our place on the west side of ivie a lot this year. We have a place at the lake to stay and normally
            Cook out but will probably venture out for dinner a time or two. The cafe at concho Park has a great burger just not sure what there hours will be this fall

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Austin View Post
              Won’t be there opening weekend but will be hunting our place on the west side of ivie a lot this year. We have a place at the lake to stay and normally
              Cook out but will probably venture out for dinner a time or two. The cafe at concho Park has a great burger just not sure what there hours will be this fall
              We have had the burger at the park and it was as homemade as you can ever get.

Comment

I’ll be between Doole and Millersview. Is Jacoby’s back open? They were closed labor day

Comment

West

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                  Well guess I don’t know my directions! We are on 1929 west of Ivey on the Concho.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                    I’ll be between Doole and Millersview. Is Jacoby’s back open? They were closed labor day
                    Yes it is open have ate there three times in the last month !

Comment

Well heck I don’t know my directions either as I am on the east side

Comment

I’m just East of Ivie and north of Doole. Never tried Jacobys. We sometimes do a GTG at Big O’s in Valera

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          I’m just East of Ivie and north of Doole. Never tried Jacobys. We sometimes do a GTG at Big O’s in Valera
                          If I'm there when you do one, I'll be there,

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Im in Santa Anna, just west of Brownwood off 1176.

Comment

Working...
                              X