X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.56 in stock! Not a deal, but availible .60cents rd

Prime customers have access first.
    55gr FMJ Lake City

Target Sports USA Lake City 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk at Target Sports USA with free shipping available. Enjoy deals on 5.56mm

I just cant pull the cord on $.60 a round for plinking ammunition

Comment

I was low a few months ago and bought steel case Wolf. I figured I would be better off with some ammo, at least. Paid $0.27 a round. I can always plink it when things turn around. I figure it will resume normalcy sometime in January. If not, I could be out of ammo by then.

Wasn't paying $.055 a round for $0.30 a round ammo.

Comment

I can't either but may be considered cheap come Nov...

Comment

Out of stock. They had 99+ cases. Man they sell a lot of ammo.
          And that is just ONE seller!

Comment

I couldn’t sleep at night if I had spent that on premium .223 rounds, much less “junk” ammo.

I have 62gr X-tac green tip.......come get all you want (Or can afford) for $1.25 a round. If someone thinks they need it that badly, I’ll sure let them have it.

Comment

I was able to pre-buy some backstock 223 fmj, brass case ammo for .39 per round, shipped

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                I couldn’t sleep at night if I had spent that on premium .223 rounds, much less “junk” ammo.

I have 62gr X-tac green tip.......come get all you want (Or can afford) for $1.25 a round. If someone thinks they need it that badly, I’ll sure let them have it.
                I paid $0.35ea shipped for the same right before covid hit...you can still get it all day long for .60-.70 so doubt you'll get that level of desperation as of today. I would sell mine for $0.90 if you want to turn inventory.

Buy ammo for sale online, from popular calibers to hard-to-find vintage ammunition. Stock up & save big with great deals on bulk ammo, all at GunBroker!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post

That is down right humanitarian of you.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    I was able to pre-buy some backstock 223 fmj, brass case ammo for .39 per round, shipped
                    Have you actually received it yet?

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    I was low a few months ago and bought steel case Wolf. I figured I would be better off with some ammo, at least. Paid $0.27 a round. I can always plink it when things turn around. I figure it will resume normalcy sometime in January. If not, I could be out of ammo by then.

Wasn't paying $.055 a round for $0.30 a round ammo.
                    Our local gun shop says he does not expect it to return to normal until April and that’s if Trump wins Nov. if Biden wins, all bets are off on when or if it returns to normal.

He said the combo of Covid shutdown, a copper miners strike and now serious unrest and election year they simply can’t meet demand. He said primers are sold out as well and many small independent cartridge makers are calling him looking for that component so they can even make a batch

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      I paid $0.35ea shipped for the same right before covid hit...you can still get it all day long for .60-.70 so doubt you'll get that level of desperation as of today. I would sell mine for $0.90 if you want to turn inventory.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Ammunition...13&PageSize=48
                      Lol.....I really wasn’t expecting anyone to take me up on it and it’s not something I “need” to sell. However, if things continue as they are, it wouldn’t surprise me to see people paying that much, especially the city folk that don’t know any better.

Comment

Sometime After Sandy Hook, a guy I knew was taking cases of Pmags to the parking lot of a local truck stop and selling them for $50/each. I believe he had 10 cases back stocked at the time. He sold every single one of them. His words to me were.....”where there is panic and chaos, there is a profit to be made”. I can only pray that type of madness doesn’t happen again, but If it does, I may or may not have a number of cases of Pmags stashed away......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Have you actually received it yet?
                            no, expected ship date is Oct 1.

Comment

Its back up in stock! Premium members only for an hour and 40 mins.
                              Like a buyers club. 60 cents here, sounds like a deal after clicking around that gunbot site.

SS109 Green tip 62gr

Comment

Working...
                              X