Feeler: recyclable metal and old heavy equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: recyclable metal and old heavy equipment

Putting a feeler out. I will be heading up to the ranch the last week of hunting season and upon returning will be trying to clean the place up a bit.

This is a long shot but we haves TONS literally, of heavy recyclable metal and equipment. For instance 2 1970s buses, old farm equipment etc etc etc.

I'll take pictures and post them up here. I will not have any prices in mind and do not intend to make a large amount of money off of it. I just don't have the means right now to cut up, haul off and what not and looking to replace our barn that got shredded up in a windstorm.
    Last edited by Txfirerescue; 12-15-2013, 12:27 AM.

Also, I'm welcome anybody that might have any ideas of how to get rid of this stuff.

Comment

I am looking for a disc and grader blade....
      i have found some folks on craigslist that take old mettle stuff....

Comment

I had a similar situation at my place I had a 70,000 lb steel tank, I had a guy that deals in scrap come out and cut it up. He got the tank for free, and I got it gone

Comment

Bwsrr...no promises but I believe I have one... May not be in the greatest shape but I may have one

Comment

cool...pm'd

Comment

Contact Bryan Iron & Metal they buy scrap metal. They may have someone that will come out and clean it up for the scrap.

Buddy of mine done that in Brown county and made some $$ off the old scrap plus got his place clean up. They brought out a container and load up the scrap metal. once it was full they hauled it to Brownwood, ran it across the scale and off loaded.

Comment

Do they have the means to cut up for transport? Or would I need to contact them to find out cause that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfirerescue View Post
                  Do they have the means to cut up for transport? Or would I need to contact them to find out cause that's exactly what I'm looking for.
                  Contact them, but I am sure that they would have someone that could cut it up. I would let them set the price they would pay for the metal since you want them to cut and haul. You may not make much but a few $$ is better than nothing.

Comment

Yes sir it is...thank you

Comment

If you have old farm equipment please don't cut it up. Lots of people looking for the old stuff to restore. Including me.

Comment

I am looking for an old disc, off a disc harrow, to make a discada. If you have a big disc, please let me know. I mean big. LOL!

Also looking for old farm tractors, John Deere Model A and B, if you have them. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

interested in old farm equip. too

Comment

I'll be heading up Thursday morning for last deer hunt of the season. Should be coming back on the 31st with pics.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a safe one!

Comment

good luck on the hunt!

Comment

Working...
                              X