Kimber Rifle Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimber Rifle Question

Feels like a dumb question but I need to know. As you can see in the pictures, rifle is an 8400 with an internal magazine. Looking at boyds stocks, for an 8400 i only get an option for a one piece floorplate. Blind magazine is an 84m. Now I'm concerned which Talley rings I need. Behind on deer season prep and need to place some orders. Pics to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was there a question in there?

Comment

The true question is why in the world would you want to put a Boyd's on that gun? :-). Seriously, if you must, wait until after the season is over. Then think about it again and make the right call and keep the factory stock. Or are you asking about which rings based on the advertised offerings for Boyd's stocks? If so, that is really confusing. Just look at ring offerings for the 8400.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, question was really what stock to buy if I did. I like the factory stock. Didn't care for the factory finish nor my repaint. Might just sand it down after season and repaint. Or just beat it up and enjoy.

Comment

On the question about the tallly rings it really should not matter if you go with the two peice set.
            Made in America, these Kimber 8400 Scope Mounts w/8-40 Screws made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece scope ring

Comment

Please don’t put a Boyd’s on a Kimber lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Please don’t put a Boyd’s on a Kimber lol
                ^^ this!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Sorry for the confusion, question was really what stock to buy if I did. I like the factory stock. Didn't care for the factory finish nor my repaint. Might just sand it down after season and repaint. Or just beat it up and enjoy.
                  Seems like you are on the path to virtue and righteousness. :-). Leave it alone, paint it or have it done, but do not drop it in a Boyd’s.

Comment

I would rather repaint the stock or send it to get it paint before putting a Boyds on a Kimber Rifle.

Comment

Working...
                    X