No announcement yet.

Cold Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect timing . I go back to work for 7 days then .

Comment

Lubbock has hints of snow or freezing rain forecasted Monday night & Tuesday. Again it’s early, but it is a solid front

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Lubbock has hints of snow or freezing rain forecasted Monday night & Tuesday. Again it’s early, but it is a solid front
        Freeze and kill all the @#$%#^%#$%R$#E ragweed.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE53AB2E-7B50-4CBD-ABC9-19528E839965.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	24633965

Headed to NM for mule deer Friday!!

Comment

Not looking forward to it up here, single digit lows and I bet wind with the snow.
            It will make for interesting mule deer hunting next week, spouse has the week off for last week of season. Hoping to find a cow elk too.

Comment

Yep definitely taking some vacation time. Not going to miss this front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Planning to hunt next week Monday and Tuesday. Looks like I'll catch the beginning of it plus get some needed rain on my food plot.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Already blocked my work calendar so my calling in sick on Tuesday won't cause me to have to reschedule anything

Comment

Might have to tap into my vacation time. Seeing lots of deer even with the heat, but it's no fun baking in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                      One on Friday and potentially a really good one Monday or Tuesday
                      Great!!!!
                      Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                      Might have to tap into my vacation time. Seeing lots of deer even with the heat, but it's no fun baking in the stand.
                      Same issue I am having........just aint fun bowhunting in summer temps!

Comment

I baked last week in a blind and won't be hunting the afternoon anymore until we dip below 80. Naturally next week i'll be on vacation but not around to hunt...poor planning on my part.

Comment

I do not need a freeze, I need some rain. That frost can wait a little longer.

Comment

It looks like they have backed off the cool air somewhat along the gulf coast for next week. Hopefully those temps will drop back down as the front gets closer. These weather guys are always teasing us!

Comment

Bring it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                It looks like they have backed off the cool air somewhat along the gulf coast for next week. Hopefully those temps will drop back down as the front gets closer. These weather guys are always teasing us!
                                Yep, the GFS has backed off that solid front for next week.[emoji2357] Still early so hopefully will swing back around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X