No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics from the TBH fishing trip yesterday. Good time with good folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A few more. Wish I knew how to attach a video clip.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
        A few more. Wish I knew how to attach a video clip.
        Upload it to YouTube.

Comment

Looks like a good time! Maybe I'll be able to get off work for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Upload it to YouTube.

Just a short clip. Nothing too awesome. I’ll have to ask my kids how to do it. [emoji38]

Comment

Dam good times! Those pics make me wish I was fishing again already! ��

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Dam good times! Those pics make me wish I was fishing again already! ��
                You ain't lying. I threatened my wife with selling the boat and shopping this morning

Good pics Brian. I printed a couple and hung them at my desk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I had them there just to get to crawl in that Simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I hope we managed to get Jon Paul to get back to wade fishin. If not I'll nominate him DJ[emoji16] or I'll volunteer to ride around and play loud music with him.

First we got rona going around, then y'all want me to hop out of a perfectly good boat with a decent sound system to catch the flesh eating bacteria with strong chance of getting hit by a ray only to have blood gushing out the wound to be tore up by a shark. Have y'all lost y'all minds?

In all seriousness, I will hop back in the water again on the next trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                      First we got rona going around, then y'all want me to hop out of a perfectly good boat with a decent sound system to catch the flesh eating bacteria with strong chance of getting hit by a ray only to have blood gushing out the wound to be tore up by a shark. Have y'all lost y'all minds?

[emoji23] decent sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post

Say when

Heck, that whistle pig bourbon sterilized you. You're good to go from all that

!
                        Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                        [emoji23] decent sound system.

I knew when cody jinx started playing in the harbor it was gonna be a good day. And I figured we'd have tunes for errybody on the ride out. I bet phillip was talking too much[emoji16]

Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-20-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-paul View Post
                          first we got rona going around, then y'all want me to hop out of a perfectly good boat with a decent sound system to catch the flesh eating bacteria with strong chance of getting hit by a ray only to have blood gushing out the wound to be tore up by a shark. Have y'all lost y'all minds? :d:d

in all seriousness, i will hop back in the water again on the next trip.
                          lmao!!

Comment

Say when

Heck, that whistle pig bourbon sterilized you. You're good to go from all that

!I knew when cody jinx started playing in the harbor it was gonna be a good day. And I figured we'd have tunes for errybody on the ride out. I bet phillip was talking too much[emoji16]

Phillip's mind was on overdrive thinking about how he could float the cash for that boat. That boy was in love 😍.. lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Phillip's mind was on overdrive thinking about how he could float the cash for that boat. That boy was in love [emoji7].. lmao!
                              He has been awful quite today. Could be withdrawals

Comment

He has been awful quite today. Could be withdrawals

Shopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X