Where to buy a nice Ford Flatbed PU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy a nice Ford Flatbed PU?

Guys I’m in the market for new to me pu. I’m searching for Ford Flatbed Diesel. Not brand new 18-19 lariat or xlt low miles w/skirted bed. I’ve searched online everywhere I can think of. With little luck. Any place you know that specializes in this type of vehicle or has some inventory. I’m near Dallas, but willing to drive for the right deal. Any help is welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were looking for a haul truck for our business a few months back. Just googling around led me to mostly dealerships that have a commercial side. Ended up finding a 2019 F350 dually flatbed in Wyoming on Craigslist that was a really good deal. Flew up and drove it back.

Comment

Easier to buy a truck you want and go have the bed put on it.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
        Easier to buy a truck you want and go have the bed put on it.
        Yep. Holler at Bdunn. He has a place in Sherman that makes these kinds of beds. Great work.

Comment

Heart of Texas Ford in Brady has one on the Used Car Lot, Saw it last night while driving back

Comment

check out this one! it is older, but looks clean!!

Comment

This dealer can help, he specializes in work trucks/ flatbed trucks.

Used Cars Corpus Christi TX At Fleet Trucks & Vans, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff.

Comment

Check Vernon Ford
                There are several Ford dealers in west Texas towns that I bet you can find one at.

Comment

Old friend of mine post this up the other dayhttp://https://lm.facebook.com/l.php...4QpDE4lgc1DsZw

Comment

Sorry link didn't work he works a gulf coast ford.

Comment

There’s a place in Gilmer that always has fords and GMs with flatbeds. Looks like a fleet re-sale guy. It’s on main highway in the middle of town.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Pm sent
                          Last edited by SAC; 10-22-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X