No announcement yet.

Boiden and Gender ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can a child be anything but a child. The part of their brain that deals with such issues as sex has not even developed at 8 years old. I can not imagine a doctor that would do this type of procedure on a child. I would think the hormone therapy and psych therapy alone for one of these procedures would not be for children.

Comment

It is totally absurd and wrong to even be discussing such a thing... Satan has this world by the nads!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        It is totally absurd and wrong to even be discussing such a thing... Satan has this world by the nads!
        I am afraid you are correct!
        Biden and the corrupt make me sick
        Pedophila , drug addiction, godless souls control our information centers .
        Pictures are worth a 1000 words
        Evil, sad , diabolical
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          I have asked this of many on social media if they think that what Biden said about an 8 year old being able to determine and choose what gender they want to being something they believe in. CRICKETS!

Opinions?

Biden is most likely a chi-mo, so him saying something like that doesn’t surprise me at all.

He was probably on a flight or 12 out to epstien’s island disguised as bill clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shadows of evil

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
            Biden is most likely a chi-mo, so him saying something like that doesn’t surprise me at all.

He was probably on a flight or 12 out to epstien’s island disguised as bill clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            This family has sold its souls to evil
            Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=glen;15179072]How can a child be anything but a child. The part of their brain that deals with such issues as sex has not even developed at 8 years old.

Exactly my point. Unless someone is pushing them in that direction. Kids go through phases, but if a phase is pushed it can become permanent.

Just let them be kids and it will work itself out later but that is too young to be worrying about such things.

Comment

Working...
              X