Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will we know how the election is going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Y'all want to see what a blue state looks like, go look at CA!! I've heard news folks quip about even California is in play this year for Trump!... Yea, right... Go look at the early voting numbers, and you won't see that being a remote possibility!
    The only loophole possible there is that it doesn't tell you how many R's or D's, if any, cross party lines to vote for the other side. I know some life long Dems that are still registered Dems but have told me they won't be voting for Biden. Hopefully that's a trend that is not limited to just the ones i know.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
      The only loophole possible there is that it doesn't tell you how many R's or D's, if any, cross party lines to vote for the other side. I know some life long Dems that are still registered Dems but have told me they won't be voting for Biden. Hopefully that's a trend that is not limited to just the ones i know.

That is actually a serious factor across the country... Michael Berry interviewed a local black activist this morning on his show on KTRH in Houston, and this guy reported that a LARGE portion of the black community (even in Harris county) will vote for Trump and other Repulsicans because of what the DemoKraut party has become... it has left them.

Comment

I know how its going by looking at the Rally's.......

Proof is right in front of your eyes

Comment

Fox reported on early voting yesterday in 3-4 battleground states where I guess they can identify who is voting by party affiliation & the dems were way ahead in number of voters who cast...not what you wanna see but I guess that doesn't equate to actual biden votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Fox reported on early voting yesterday in 3-4 battleground states where I guess they can identify who is voting by party affiliation & the dems were way ahead in number of voters who cast...not what you wanna see but I guess that doesn't equate to actual biden votes.
            Kind of makes sense. Republicans were all at work..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              unclefish, thank you for posting that link! That is an interesting site. Lots of good data there. I bookmarked that sucker!

Y'all want to see what a blue state looks like, go look at CA!! I've heard news folks quip about even California is in play this year for Trump!... Yea, right... Go look at the early voting numbers, and you won't see that being a remote possibility!

I'm gonna play with this site some and follow some of the battleground states like PA, FL, OH, MI, AZ and the like...
              Your welcome.....its a good time killer for sure. Keep in mind the each state is different with early voting.

For example FL shows a huge lead for Biden. Why?
              Because only mail-in voting (favors D's) has occurred so far. Early in-person voting starts this week. Some smart people I follow on Twitter are saying that it looking like the D's lead right now won't be able to withstand the Early in person and Election day voting that R's will overwhelm them with. Looking good in FL.

Overall most battleground states are looking great for Trump but it is early...WI & MI are actually looking fantastic right now. NC and PA are unclear at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                It doesn't tell the entire story.

In WI....R's have just taken over D's in early voting.....just incredible. Normally that gives D's a big lead.

MI is looking good so far with R's outperforming their normal early voting numbers and D's under-performing....they are almost tied right now which is a huge advantage to R's on election day.

FL - D's a have a big lead but that is all mail-in voting (it's only 25% of the entire vote). Early voting starts today and R's are dominating so far. Then throw in election day when R's normally show up huge....it could get ugly for D's.

Comment

Working...
                X