No announcement yet.

Intense mountain lion video-NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I would have been cussing a lot more then he did, I mean a lot more and a lot louder ! His ticker tested good, it had to be in overdrive. Mine was a little high just watching it.

Comment

Lol!! That was pretty good. When I lived up in NW AZ this would happen on a very rare occasion. The situation would usually go down something like this:
      1- jogger encounters pizzed off mt lion.
      2- mag dump from cc’d piece follows
      3- 2 or more people then start trying to collect all the empty brass for reloading.
      4-Mt. lion with multiple holes in it makes for strange looking ldp’s.
      5- Mt. lion roast ends up on the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How scary! That mountain lion wasn't wearing a mask!

Comment

That was a little intense.

Comment

Watching it I said "Oh, @#$%!" Second later so did he. hahahaha. great video

Comment

I and a hunter were stalked by one in northern NM while we were sitting on a ridge cow calling for elk. Saw it at about 75 yards, but when we moved, it skedaddled! Not even close to the intensity of this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                "I'm big and scary...."

How did I know that his cap would be on backwards? I thought he was never gonna pick up a rock. Finally.....after almost 6 minutes...
                Agreed! took long enough to grab a rock lol

Comment

I went on a hunt at LRGV Teniente and got scared by a mountain lion. I was walking out to my spot and could barely see my feet. As I got about 20 yards away from where I was going to sit I got growled at. It sounded super low and loud. It almost sounded like an African lion. It sounded like it was right next to me too. I ended up stomping my foot and yelling at it. It didn’t move. I slowly walked the rest of the way and sat with my back to a tree. The bad part is I was archery hunting and had left my handgun in the truck that morning. After I sat down I pulled out my knife and waited. It paced back and forth for a few minutes after I sat down. Then it decided I wasn’t worth it and ran away. That was the scariest thing that has happened to me while hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those bluff charges would’ve opened up the poop valve!

Comment

I got attacked by a cougar a few years back at a small bar close to my house. She got stabbed a few times and I just ended up with scratches. Got pretty lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                        I got attacked by a cougar a few years back at a small bar close to my house. She got stabbed a few times and I just ended up with scratches. Got pretty lucky.
                        Hahaha Some of them cougars are feisty

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Did he finally throw a rock?
                          Yes at the end and she didn’t like it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                            Throw a rock already.

Where ever he was, has some beautiful country though.
                            That's exactly what I was thinking while watching the entire video.lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You wouldn't have been able to hear anything except, POP, POP, POP.

Then dead silence!

Comment

“You’re good, you’re good lil kitty cat” ..... bahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X